Stfu!! It"s My Birthday!

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah! Yet another year gone and 2 years till my first colonopsy!!! I remember the days when I had something to look forward to when it came with birthdays. From the ages of 3-12 I couldn't wait for my birthday because of all the crap I would get. At 12, I started thinking how cool it would be to get my license at 16. After that I couldn't wait till I turned 18 so I could tell my parents to go f**k them selves (although couldn't really do that until they stopped help pay for college at 21). When I turned 18, the next milestone was 21....my first legit MD 20/20 purchase! Little did I know it wasn't all that great, I now had to buy my underage buddies that sweet nectar from the gods (before that I was getting drinks for free cause everyone over 21 want to corrupt the young). From there it pretty much sucks. At 24 my insurance rate on my car went down whoot!! From there, nothing to really look forward to, thus begins my midlife crises stages which should start about my next birthday. From what I hear, i will either solve it with a steaming sexual affair with a strange woman or a new car that I can't afford...or both if I'm lucky. Better yet, sex with a strange woman in my new car!! Just another 34 years till retirement....god help me.

SO I'm supposed to be thankful for all the crap that I do have, which I kid you not is the status quo for my age; the bitchy wife(although pretty hot) 2 boys (2 and 4) from which start my army to take over the world, my wonderful little SI, can I get a HALLYLOLA!!!, a small house with a big yard and a garage.

Wisdom I have so for you young ass know it alls (17-25 younglings); Always wear a condom!! If you have a special someone, put off any kind of marriage arrangements at least 2 years after she bring it up. After that have as much sex in as many places as you can, record it if you can with pics and video cause you will not have that much fun ever again about 2 years after marriage. Buy your "toy" car if you haven't already because you might not have the chance later. SAVE NOW for a house!!! Keep in touch with all your buddies, even though you might have dry spells in communication, you will need their support later....this above all else is key. Find your quite place and never give it up, or else you will go insane. There some other stuff, but I'm not writing a book, these are the essentials though.

oh yeah, if you guys are still shopping for my gift, here is a hint on what you can get me :lol:

oh yeah, did I mention that my wife just told me that she is pregnant...again. :shock: Did I mention to always wear condoms? I guess I should also put up there to follow your own advice.:slap:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hahaha happy bday man....ill have to let you know when im up your way again..which should be kinda soon

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh brother, I just bought you all of these:

But don't worry, i'll get that for you instead, just to please your wishes!

happy birthday from accros the pond!

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Happy Birthday man!

I think ill stop by Acura on the way to work today, why not pick up two of those bad boys? :lol:

stolibears

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha happy bday man....ill have to let you know when im up your way again..which should be kinda soon
thanks. def hit me up. my car is all nasty cause I've been too lazy to take it to the car wash. These damn water restrictions suck!

Oh brother, I just bought you all of these:

But don't worry, i'll get that for you instead, just to please your wishes!

happy birthday from accros the pond!
WOW! Thanks man! Does the house come with the cars? I don't think I can fit all those in my garage. =)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is another kid a good or bad thing?

and happy birthday. i certainly hope 35 doesn't mean affairs with strange women... that means a divorce would be in my near future. :shock:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that s**t is too much to read, but i wish you a happy birthday haha

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reminded me about that song about wearing sun screen. hahah...happy birthday old mang
btw, how does it make you feel that you COULD be the father to some of the people on cc? :lol:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
happy birthday man, enjoy it while it lasts, and thanks for all the insight!!

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Happy bday bro, I'm looking at the same thing for when I get done with my first 4 years of uni.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stoli, you won't even belive this but today is my birthday also!!

Civicalized

5+ Year Member
September Birthdays FTW!!! mine was the first. The big 21!! spent it in NYC. Happy birthday man!

stolibears

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy crap...what a day. These past 2 weeks have been a ride. I'll have more news tomorrow and I think it will be good news. It really questions whether you believe in fate or destiny.

Being a father for the 3rd time really had me freaked. I wanted to chime in that Pro-choice poll thread that has been floating around, but we decided that a "life-style" does not equal a "life" so we are preparing to make changes to make it work out. I'll just have to adjust to zone defense instead of man to man. don't worry akairhara, I'll probably won't have the affair until I'm like 38 or something. ;)