Stickerbomb Fun

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright so I took all the pics with it laying on the ground because besides putting it on the car (waiting for it to completely dry) it was the only way I could really lay it flat. Where it looks like the stickers are pulling off or not down all the way, those are the spots where the lip was heavily damaged.

From left to right-

And due to the fact that I'm a bit tentative to waste stickers on the sideskirts like originally planned, I got me a wink mirror instead. :thumbs up

Going to stickerbomb this too.

Once again, opinions welcome :P

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you might as well just stickerbomb your whole car.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF is up with those wink mirrors, glad I finally know the name of them. Im not bashing it or anything, it's just that I just saw one for the first time the other day and now it seems like I keep seeing them everywhere lol. Do they increase your range of vision a lot or is it just something that looks cool to people?

Oh and f*ck yeah you better stickerbomb it lol

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is up with those wink mirrors, glad I finally know the name of them. Im not bashing it or anything, it's just that I just saw one for the first time the other day and now it seems like I keep seeing them everywhere lol. Do they increase your range of vision a lot or is it just something that looks cool to people?

Yeah they actually do. It's not like I had a ton of blind spots or anything, but it definitely opens your range of view by a lot. It's weird at first but you get used to it.

:rolf:

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont use those books, you WILL regret it. I learned the hard way, they get ruined in rain and i even clear coated mine
Just a quick update on the damage situation. I gave it about 7-8 light coats of clear coat. It's been pissing ass rain and it still looks flawless as f**k. Hopefully this doesn't change anytime soon haha.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put a pic of everything installed up punk! Unless it's on ur build page or something, in which case u gotta inform a brotha! lol

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been really busy with school papers and finals. But I'll get some pics up tomorrow if it's nice outside :thumbs up

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
dude i love my wink mirrior, i got mine somewhat sticker bombed.. ive got Carlos in a baby seat hanging down from mine haha

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i havent sticker bombed my wink mirror more like sticker applying .im picky with stickers and they have to be high quality(wont peel,fade)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been really busy with school papers and finals. But I'll get some pics up tomorrow if it's nice outside :thumbs up
Lol oh alright I know how it is dude. I just finished my last final about 20 min ago so I'm pretty stoked to get my summer started. :D

rayaccord101

Registered VIP

Yeah they actually do. It's not like I had a ton of blind spots or anything, but it definitely opens your range of view by a lot. It's weird at first but you get used to it.

:rolf:
Sorry for thread jack if i did but im looking into getting a wink mirror and was wondering if they hold up to Loud Subwoofers??? Cause my stock one dont cut it, it keeps falling off :???: so i was wondering if 1. will it fall off 2. if it wont fall off will it shake the mirror too much and 3. Is it just a waste to get in general with Subwoofers. Thanks, and once again sorry for the thread jack just dont needa spend unecessary money at the moment.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright really quick I have to go back to work but it's sunny so I snapped a couple photos. Just going to use these as teasers for now:

Here's the lip (I know my license plate is crooked f*** off =) )

I tried to get a shot of the wink mirror, but I cleaned my windows so I have crazy reflection. I'll get a real one up soon haha. But it does look sick in my opinion:

And as I was turning off sequence shots it caught this kinda cool pic that has nothing to do with anything. Oh well.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you clear coat the wink mirror???...

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you clear coat the wink mirror???...
I did. For the wink mirror I was more just hoping that the clear would act as an adhesive and help the stickers stick better. They still sort of started coming off on the sides so I had to use some clear heavy duty tape but you can't notice at all. Hopefully it will be really nice tomorrow too and I'll try to get some shots of it in the car.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah pics would be nice, im about to sticker bomb mine but i wanna see how yours turned out...