STICKERBOMB Rims?

ej6sliver

Stickerbomb is pretty cool in my book, like the lip, some interior parts and such

Im thinking to stickerbomb my front lip, side view mirrors
(its ek sedan) yay or nay

anyone dont stickerbomb rims or seen? cuz i havent
thinking to do it on sir rims

any thoughts will be appreciate
just a thought dont be hatin or gettin crazy

thanks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
front lip i find to be ok but i wouldnt do mirrors. I have seen wheels done also, dont do it. If you go outside a front lip, it starts to be to much IMO

ej6sliver

only reason i do mirror as well just mine is blk and its cheaper to do stickerbomb then paint them or get new ones lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would stick to black mirrors, you could paint them silver yourself if you tkae your time and wet sand/buff them

ej6sliver

last time i painted my front grill (chrome to silver) that did not stick at all.. i think mainly i did it in winter
probably not mainly im also a terrible painter

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of stickerbombing. Especially since usually the stickers are all random. The few decals I have on my car are one's that actually have a purpose, or something that I personally liked (clubcivic, local forum, I hate speedbumps, projectjaydem ((ask OG Petey about that one)), and got boost. Oh, and "you like this" from facebook because I thought it was clever).

ej6sliver

i have sticker " you like this", jdm certified" and "i brake for pussy" on my plate cover
"i heart haters" on the back plate

but i believe it will look cool on rims too?
cuz my rims are either getting polished by me (it will take forever)
or take the easy way out with stickerbombing =)

i think i will like either but stickerbombing rims will stand out more?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stickerbombing wont last long on wheels

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
stickerbombing wont last long on wheels
:word:

I say bomb the lip, rattle can the mirrors, and don't bomb the rims. It mite look cool, but rocks, pebbles, and water among other things will destroy those stickers. You could put a clear coat on top of the stickers but like you said, you're not good at painting.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did clear coat and it still didnt last. maybe if you dont get the stickerbomb book you will be better off

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just get a sticker that says "Caution, this vehicle makes frequent stops at your moms house" and call it a day..

ej6sliver

im thinking to get the stickerbomb book to do lip and mirror
since some of you know that i have done the red suede sunvisor and red shift boot
mite get some seats but just wondering if it will go well with stickerbomb lip and mirror

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow... :smackself lol

I can only imagine with brake dust and very high temperatures coming off the brakes/tires that those stickers wouldn't last very long on the wheels.