Stickers!!!!

FRBOET

civics with stickers gives tuners a bad name.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civics with stickers gives tuners a bad name.
Not true... it depends. I have a clubcivic sticker on my car............

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

This is the back of my car. I also have another one now not in this picture (Got Boost?)

I don't really see a bad name in mine... I agree some yes though...

Last edited:

FRBOET

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vj1w75.jpg[img]

This is the back of my car. I also have another one now not in this picture (Got Boost?)

I don't really see a bad name in mine... I agree some yes though...[/QUOTE]

keep clubcivic get rid of everything else (if you want) i would get rid of it all though thats just me.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I ordered a bunch like that, my fav is one that says B18 as f**k, like JDM as f**k but yea you know haha

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you need one that says rhd as f**k

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I had some issues with the ihatestickers.com company, it was my first order. Ordered in March and after a couple of emails they finally shipped my stickers a few days ago,

though if the rest of the transaction goes smoothly (like my stickers come in good quality) I will order from them again. I have heard good things about them and it could of just been a fluke so I am not going to base my 1 experience on their entire business.

Other than that I really like their selection, they have some neat ones you can't find anywhere else. Mine are going on the bottom/inside of my hood and my laptop of course
not a fluke. ihatestickers always takes forever to cut and ship the stickers. just place the order and expect them in a couple of months.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mine took 4 days... I picked them up.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lucky. buddy of mine ordered a f**kload in early december for his roof rack and they didn't show up til march with only a couple weeks left in the snow season lol

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
lucky. buddy of mine ordered a f***load in early december for his roof rack and they didn't show up til march with only a couple weeks left in the snow season lol
I can see it taking a while if you make a big order though. Apparently their work load is really high right now because they mentioned getting new help on their Facebook page.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah, and since all the stickers are diecut at whatever sizes we want, we just gotta wait it out. not everyone gets the smallest sizes either. we've ordered a few 9" stickers from them

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
got my stickers today. awsomeness. i found a awsome sticker guy next to my house!, he has all the new brands, logos etc. super cheap too