STL meet. July 9th! official date! V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey boys (and girl?) ...just checkin in to let you know that I still plan to be there on the 9th. My brother 'n law is in a show somewhere in Illinois, so my wife and I are heading up there that day, but we'll stop and hang out for a couple of hours before we've got to split. For those who've seen my car from last years meet...your in for a treat! ;) for those I haven't met, hope to meet y'all.

and Anf. (if you see this) can't wait to see ya! It's been over a year! =)

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay its only 3 hrs drive for me. I'll be there.

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
......yeah ive been busy as hell....just got a new job start friday.....summer school sucks....and oh io_303 i have yours and shawns powered by honda t-shirts i just have been to busy to make a delevery....i think i may just bring them to the meet

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still plan to attend this meet so just seeing if we have any new people that recently signed up

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna talk to my wife maby i can get to come to this one. havnt seen any of ya yet irl ;) most prob dont remb who i even am ;)

00Xtreme

6 Cyls are Overrated
5+ Year Member
Just to let you guys all know I will be attending too and I will probably be bringing along some guys I work with; David and Corey. I do not know what Corey drives but David drives a red 98 i think civic EX. We really need to figure out where we are meeting though because we are about to run out of time...

We dont neccessarily have to meet at a park u guys know right? Im up for taking in a baseball game and then going cruising to like a hooters or something like that.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the park is just where we are meeting and eating, the cursing comes later

00Xtreme

6 Cyls are Overrated
5+ Year Member
I understand that it seems like we arent going to get a park tho and we really need to figure something out because its next saturday. If we dont have anything set soon its likely not to happen...

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
the park is just where we are meeting and eating, the cursing comes later
The cursing comes later???? :lol: I think we should have stayed with the previous plan to meet at queeny park! theres a huge empty parking lot there and we dont need a permit to just hang at the parking lot. Now if you guys are gonna BBQ then you will need a permit.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, the BBQ pits are free to.....The cruse is going to be down the river road.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, I'll be there. I've been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy I don't have time for this site anymore but I did want to jump on and make sure the meet was still on. c ya there

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
The cursing comes later???? :lol: I think we should have stayed with the previous plan to meet at queeny park! theres a huge empty parking lot there and we dont need a permit to just hang at the parking lot. Now if you guys are gonna BBQ then you will need a permit.

queeny park's big parking lot is closed off. I was just out there last saturday for a b-day party.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the aactual address for this park?? i went on the site but couldnt find the address

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, first page has an address, also for after BBQ stuff, I have a friend that lives out in wentzville that is having a party and bonfire, the only bad part is it is about an hour drive from where we will be. Let me know your thoughts on this also if you all just want to cruze, there is the river road, and then there is also lindbergh(a bunch of idots here and someone WILL get a ticket for crusing)

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nevermind... i already found out where the park is! i probably wont go cruising cause i have to be back home early so i'll just stay for a little bit to meet some of you guys then probably leave. So what time is everyone gonna arrive there?

mestfan04

5+ Year Member
Just Joined

hey just wanted to say what time are you guys meeting at the park cuz i live like 15 min from the park and would love to join in since i just bought my civic. thanks all and hope to see you there

mestfan04

5+ Year Member
hey all again i know a killer place to ride at call sixou passages park it has killer turns and hills great place to ride let me know if you want to cruise up there ok

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant make it down for your meet but I'll probably be down in mid-AUG. I got invited to a district officals seminar down there and its kinda a big deal so I'll most likely be down. However I will be stuck in a hockey rink all weekend busting my ass to show the Midwest district that I need to start officiating higher level hockey games... Justin, are you really heading down to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.