STL meet. July 9th! official date!

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, can't wait to see everyone this July too!! Hopefully it won't be blazing ass hot again...

for those that remember my ride, she'll be lookin completely different!!! For those that don't know, I was in a pretty good accident about a month ago (and still don't have my Si back yet) through all the insurance BS and shop time, there's about $8K worth of damage...the Si is getting restored, and here's the list of s**t.

redone Si front, got rid of the Tsunami front
complete Omni coilovers system with LCA's
Injen SRI
OEM fogs
EK sidemarkers
DIY CTR headlights
17" Bronze Konigs wrapped in Yoko Paradas
Tsunami T2000 rear bumper
and getting rid of BC skirts

I just can't wait to see Ed's RSX! and of course meet some new faces...

Last edited:

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
and of course meet some new faces...
same here it would be nice to but some faces with names

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna try to talk tony (annonmassive) into commin w/me down there

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for peeps

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
u know i'm in

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be there. lol It's been awhile for me. I've been SOOOOOOOOO busy! I'm not sure if I'll be driving my civic or my bike...I'm getting one in about a month! most likely a Honda CBR 600. but I'll take anything I can get the best deal on. most likely I'll drive the civic tho because it's a civic meet. I think Queeny would be best.

btw, I'm going to the Cards Cubs game wednesday! DOWN WITH THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this sucks, i just found out my sisters having her son's baptism on july 9th and since im his godfather i have to be there. this sucks not that i dont want to go to my nephews baptism, but it just a big disapointment to have looked forward to the meet for so long and now i may not be able to go, church isnt somthing i hold in high regard either so that makes it worse and on top of that the last meet i had to leave early, im pretty bummed out right now...

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we'll see how it goes. As of now, the way things are going I might only be able to show for a few hours. I've been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy lately I was only home to sleep for the past few weeks. July is getting packed and I'm trying to keep the 9th open.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
maybe we can make a one week adjustment?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say we move this dam date up more like june or late may!! july is a hard month cause i'll probably wont be here also! not sure yet

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hm, im just gonna throw this out there, neone that wants to move the date up to like a saturday in may or sat in june, say "in my ass"

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm, may is packed for me. June is getting that way. rrrrrrrrrrr

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it gets moved up i wont be there... i have my engine sitting in my garage waiting to be swaped but it keeps getting put off and my father thinks we can't get it done in a weekend....

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant get it doe in a weekend??? BS I will be back in STL and I can chip in some help, if all goes well, 1 full day of work and 2 cases of beer, and we will have that b***h in. You want to help too stolle??

00Xtreme

6 Cyls are Overrated
5+ Year Member
Hey I know Im new to the board and all but I live in the St. Louis area and am a friend CivicFreak26. I was wondering what these meets are all about and if you could tell me a little more about whats going down. Unfortunately I do not drive a civic, instead I drive a 2000 S10 Xtreme. At this point in time I should be available and plan to attend.

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
cant get it doe in a weekend??? BS I will be back in STL and I can chip in some help, if all goes well, 1 full day of work and 2 cases of beer, and we will have that b***h in. You want to help too stolle??
agreed ill help, we can do a swap in a minimum of 12 hours...if i have my tools that time goes way down...

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00Xtreme said:
Hey I know Im new to the board and all but I live in the St. Louis area and am a friend CivicFreak26. I was wondering what these meets are all about and if you could tell me a little more about whats going down. Unfortunately I do not drive a civic, instead I drive a 2000 S10 Xtreme. At this point in time I should be available and plan to attend.

we hang out bar bq bullshit look at each others cars take pictures go for drives take more pics stuff like that

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stolle said:
agreed ill help, we can do a swap in a minimum of 12 hours...if i have my tools that time goes way down...
just give me a day, and i will be there