Stock Tail lights are illegal in MD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this kinda fits. why doesnt someone put that 6.0 in a civic =) that would be quick, all you need is cash coming out your ass everytime you s**t. lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope by the time im in my thirties i can't even remember my user name for a site like this.
too late for me.. :cool:

My honda has a better power to weight ratio anyway, sorry just had to put it out there

and my 91 Mustang (Domestic) has a FAR better power to weight ratio than your Honda.. :roll:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nah uh anthony, you're full of s**t. theres no way a DOMESTIC could have ANYTHING going for it. jeez don't you know that imports rule the world???

please tell me you picked up on the satire of that statement

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My honda has a better power to weight ratio anyway, sorry just had to put it out there
Okay I Ant tagged me back in by participating.

Do you even know what you are saying, or are you just spewing s**t out there hoping something is right. Your car has 19 pounds per horsepower. The GT has 11 pounds per horsepower. You do realize that this is like golf, the lower score wins right? And for torque, because pulling off the line matters, your car has 23.8 pounds per lb-ft. The GT......10.24 pounds per lb-ft. Again, lets pretend this is golf ;)

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at first i thought the judge was being a b***h. and what she said about how the cop makes up the law is retarded. but then i saw the actual picture of the guys car... the guy is definitely in the wrong. those tail lights are really blacked out. looks like he spray painted the lenses black

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You guys are so gullible its f**king sad. Im surprised none of you have sent money to Africa for a free car shipped overseas to your door. Just because someone posts a picture of a G8 with tinted tails DOES NOT MEAN IT IS HIS CAR. For f**ks sake.

What if I posted this picture and said this was his car???

Or this car....

How about this one?

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you!!! ^^

For the record, I saw that comment about his lights before I posted the link, but I took it for exactly what it is.. a comment from some unknown person.

But hey, If you posted that pic and said that was the guys car I would say, "Im jealous" I love the G8.