Sparco Torinos (black)
MOMO steering wheel
GREDDY tt, EBC
Custom paint
Custom Alpine/JL audio/video
CF hood/hatch
JDM front end conversion
MUCH MUCH MORE

Stolen from Gary Best Customs in Waldorf, MD on WEDNESDAY, and they decided to tell him when he arrived TODAY to see how it was coming along...
PLEASE! Keep your eyes/ears open for anyone peddling Integra parts.

I have countless hours in building this car..

Please contact me if you know/hear of anything.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, thats a beast of a build i bet, good luck finding it and hopefully in one peice

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man thats crazy smh, it was stolen from the shop where u left it at? hold them responsible

Vertigo97

5+ Year Member
damn man thats crazy smh, it was stolen from the shop where u left it at? hold them responsible
Word. It's there responsibility that nothing happens to the car while it's in their possession. They don't use cameras at their shop?

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn . . . . .thats a sick teggy. Im with the above, i'd hold the shop resopnsible.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man i hate f**kin thieves, shouldn't the shop be responsible for this, it was in thier possesion

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shop was found "not responsible" as it was parked outside. Insurance doesn't cover cars not under roof..

apparently, the car was possibly spotted this week, driving on 495 beltway in DC... had VA tags, but weren't able to see the tag number...

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shop was found "not responsible" as it was parked outside. Insurance doesn't cover cars not under roof..

apparently, the car was possibly spotted this week, driving on 495 beltway in DC... had VA tags, but weren't able to see the tag number...
possibly spotted? that car stands out and is pretty unique.

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yah tahst y im gaan keep my car orange ... can spot it 5 miles away.

But s**t this is one of the nicest cars ive seen on here gettin stolen, i hope u get it back. I kinda feel ur pain dude i wana cry, fukin sucks. All that work uve put into it and osme faggot steals it... peopel who get caught stealin cars should get their dicks cut off... no jail time, no fine, just a d**k cutting

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
:shock:
that really sux thats a sweet ass car. i would bring the owner of the shop to court and sue the s**t out of him. they should have kept it inside. its not your fault they parked it outside.

if you get it back get low jack.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man :( that's a NICE car! Hurts to see that guy jacked! DId you park the car outside or did the shop? If they did it's their responsibility.... Seems fishy, do you trust the guys at the shop? They could have easily taken it themselves.

Good luck, keep us posted.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sadly it was probably an inside job tat was well thought out. no shops leave cars over night especially looking like that.

good job shop with getting away with it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sadly it was probably an inside job tat was well thought out. no shops leave cars over night especially looking like that.

good job shop with getting away with it.
x2, it has happened around here a few times.