Stolen Car! Nor-cal, Look!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thank you all for the "sorry to hear's" and the " good luck's". and i couldnt agree more with the "f**k thieves" statements.

its amazing how disgusted and undermined i feel because of this. you always hear about peoples s**t getting jacked but dont think any more of it than "damn, that sucks" until it happens to you. i cannot express the hatred and, like i said before, disgust i feel towards whoever stole my car. it kills me inside just to think that someone, right now, is hanging out wrenching on the car that i put so much money, time, and effort into just to make a quick buck. do they care that the shocks on that b***h are worth over $500? no! they can pull them off and turn around and sell them for $100 and not even be trippin because they didnt spend the money on them in the first place. i dont know how thieves do it, steal someones s**t and then prance around like its theirs. like i said before, it absolutely disgusts me.

sorry for the little rant, i was just talking with my dad and it just irratated the hell out of me lol.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for your loss and I hope you find your car.

f**k THIEVES!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about we start a thread in all the big honda forums for cruises in all the major cities of the country on a given day.....and we all have flags....something on our cars that say "we need harsher auto theft laws" or something along those lines....it may get some attention actually. and i am sure civic owners would be down cause this is something that affects all of us.

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stupid f**ks don't hav:xe balls enough to get a job and have a real life.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about we start a thread in all the big honda forums for cruises in all the major cities of the country on a given day.....and we all have flags....something on our cars that say "we need harsher auto theft laws" or something along those lines....it may get some attention actually. and i am sure civic owners would be down cause this is something that affects all of us.
That sounds interesting but I bet its pretty hard to gather a bunch of people to do that and if you think about it. Its just like gathering people up for a meet or something.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear!!!

Your coupe was soo nice too, I love red GT3's on black coupes.

I hope you at least get SOMETHING back. :(

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man, sorry to hear that, I got lucky my battery was dead or my car would have ended up the same 2 months ago.

Which is why as of Saturday I'll no longer own a honda, and I doubt I will buy another one as much as I love em.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ill keep an eye out for you in the SoCal area! And I'll check out local forums too :x

remixboy

5+ Year Member
did you have an alarm? after reading many of these posts stating "my s**t got jacked, help, help" i went out and got an alarm a.sap. for all of those who dont have alarms, i strongly suggest getting one, its so convenient and it takes the worry off of your chest, of course people can break into your s**t and jack s**t but with the alarm ringing it makes it a lot harder dont ya think? The way i see it, instead of investing all this money on s**t to make your car look nice, i'd rather spend 300 on an alarm and ahve that car until i get rid of it. Its kinda under my control ya know. with the money you spent on your springs ($500), you could've gotten the top of the line viper alarm. Just my 2 cents. But good luck finding your car.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, i have, or should i say had, an alarm. it wasnt any $500 viper alarm or some s**t but it did the job until they cut the wires. which is what im assuming they did.

remixboy

5+ Year Member
yea, i have, or should i say had, an alarm. it wasnt any $500 viper alarm or some s**t but it did the job until they cut the wires. which is what im assuming they did.
i feel ya but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. as far as my alarm goes if anyone even tries to open my car, the alarm rings like a mother f**ker. plus, it's got a kill switch in which you cant start the car unless you dis-engage the switch....to the alarm. all i know is, im so happy with my alarm and plus i got a guarantee that came with the alarm. if anyone breaks in to my car and happens to steal it, they've got this warrnaty that wil cover it.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
did you have an alarm? after reading many of these posts stating "my s**t got jacked, help, help" i went out and got an alarm a.sap. for all of those who dont have alarms, i strongly suggest getting one, its so convenient and it takes the worry off of your chest, of course people can break into your s**t and jack s**t but with the alarm ringing it makes it a lot harder dont ya think? The way i see it, instead of investing all this money on s**t to make your car look nice, i'd rather spend 300 on an alarm and ahve that car until i get rid of it. Its kinda under my control ya know. with the money you spent on your springs ($500), you could've gotten the top of the line viper alarm. Just my 2 cents. But good luck finding your car.
Word brotha'.

I have lots of friends with no alarms, and some that spent big bucks on mods, but got a shitty alarm.

I got my 2 way and it makes me feel soo much safer, hell they can still steal it, but now its harder to!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah no that was such a nice car too... man I'm sorry to hear that I'll do my best to keep an eye on the internet for your stuff since I'm on the east coast. GL

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got a call from the police. stockton pd found it (about 20 mins north, they told me thats where it would probably end up too lol) they said it was stripped not burnt tho. gunna go get it tomorrow i think. pics will follow.

any suggestions on what i should do with it? keep it and sell what i can then get rid of it? or just sell the whole s**t to pick n pull or whatever and get a few hundred bucks and be done with it?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. glad u found it but ur gonna start ballin tears when u see it stripped.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya, stockton is pretty bad with stolen cars.... I hope its not as bad as it sounds.... keep us posted..

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well heres a little update for you, the tow yard is closed on weekends!!

its gunna kill me all weekend knowing that my car is just sitting behind a fence and i cant get to it lol. so ill have a better update on monday.

oh, and the tow fee is gunna be $110 and the storage fee for the weekend is going to be $44, i wish the police called me when they found it, we would have drove up with our trailer and got it ourselves. money hungry bitches lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well heres a little update for you, the tow yard is closed on weekends!!

its gunna kill me all weekend knowing that my car is just sitting behind a fence and i cant get to it lol. so ill have a better update on monday.

oh, and the tow fee is gunna be $110 and the storage fee for the weekend is going to be $44, i wish the police called me when they found it, we would have drove up with our trailer and got it ourselves. money hungry bitches lol
ouch. that blows. but yeah dude. keep us posted.