Stolen car - Orlando, FL

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how did he find everything that fast and where did he find it all? i've never met a cop around here that would give two shits, and wouldnt even try to look for anything

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know... I know whoever he is after is a known car thief and he has been trying to get him for a while I'm guessing.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know... I know whoever he is after is a known car thief and he has been trying to get him for a while I'm guessing.
as long as the cop isint getting gettin cash out of you for it {why should he} then he should be clean. unless he pulled up on you in a "unmarked" vehicle then you should always keep an eye out for some sort of scam.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats it I propose we adopt turkish law... if your caught stealing of with stolen merchandise... off with your hands...

this is torn up, but good to see you keep a clear head about it all

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn glad to hear that a Cop is actually caring and going after these motherf*ckers ... They need to die already, damn ...

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what i wanna know is why the f**k would you steal a car just to strip the interior and wheels? you cant get THAT much money out of that. def not enough to steal a car for. people are just idiots.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, no word on the wheels yet... but I did hear from the insurance company... they are going to total the car out... so now I just gotta wait to see how much they will be giving me so I can get a new car.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, no word on the wheels yet... but I did hear from the insurance company... they are going to total the car out... so now I just gotta wait to see how much they will be giving me so I can get a new car.
wow.. just saw this thread...

where did they find your car!? my current hatch is a theft recovery car, it was found in Deltona after being missing for a month. i wonder if the guys who took your stuff have any of the parts from my car too :???:

anyways, i would buy the car back from insurance bro! get the parts you need to rebuild it and get the title rebuilt (i just did this exact thing with my hatch). its pretty easy to do it... just a thought.

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow.. just saw this thread...

where did they find your car!? my current hatch is a theft recovery car, it was found in Deltona after being missing for a month. i wonder if the guys who took your stuff have any of the parts from my car too :???:

anyways, i would buy the car back from insurance bro! get the parts you need to rebuild it and get the title rebuilt (i just did this exact thing with my hatch). its pretty easy to do it... just a thought.
nah... get a wrx...sti or not, they're badass cars

hop-1

5+ Year Member
ouch man. im in the process of taking my alarm out right now. this is making me rethink my decision

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what i wanna know is why the f**k would you steal a car just to strip the interior and wheels? you cant get THAT much money out of that. def not enough to steal a car for. people are just idiots.
Maybe looking for parts without a VIN? Just a thought.

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe looking for parts without a VIN? Just a thought.
yeah but from what hes saying, this dude is a known car thief. and usually thats what car thieves do, they just strip the interior and leave it somewhere. i just dont get it. i guess the interior of a car is worth more than i think..:what:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but from what hes saying, this dude is a known car thief. and usually thats what car thieves do, they just strip the interior and leave it somewhere. i just dont get it. i guess the interior of a car is worth more than i think..:what:
how much do u think?

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I don't see what you're not understanding. Car thieves generally strip the interior and that is what this loser did? Are you just trying to figure out why car thieves just take interior parts and not chop the whole car? Idk, I'm not a car thief, but I figure to chop a whole car you would need more time and a shop to work in. Interior parts must just be easy to pull, and unload with no traceablility.

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't see what you're not understanding. Car thieves generally strip the interior and that is what this loser did? Are you just trying to figure out why car thieves just take interior parts and not chop the whole car? Idk, I'm not a car thief, but I figure to chop a whole car you would need more time and a shop to work in. Interior parts must just be easy to pull, and unload with no traceablility.
no, im saying that the money that they get by stripping the interior and selling it cannot be worth the risk of stealing a car. if you dont get what im saying then just forget it, because theres no other way to word that lol

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, im saying that the money that they get by stripping the interior and selling it cannot be worth the risk of stealing a car. if you dont get what im saying then just forget it, because theres no other way to word that lol
LOL, I get what your saying. And I agree, it seems crazy to risk a felony conviction for such a small reward. But many criminals are not very smart.