wow. at least its not THAT bad for what its worth. i hope it all works out

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cypress? no s**t. i live in that area.
yea man keep your eyes out they might be in a lowrider black truck

Wow that sucks... but really what a bunch of dumb theives.. take a radiator but not a high dollar header.. I'll be waiting to see pictures by summer.:thumbs up
i know , they left the exhaust as well, yea keep your eyes out when i get her running agean:cool:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You lucked out, they were obviously armatures.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn son that sucks but its not super bad hopefully your motor is ok

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k man they left a lot of good parts on your car. but they still jacked you and thats what is whack, lojack next time did you have full coverage?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really hope you have coverage on the aftermarket stuff. Maybe somehow they could replace some parts with the stock equivalent at least (like the front lip)?

From what I can see, it looks like this is what was taken:
- PasswordJDM Front Lip
- Civic Type-R Rear Lip
- Wheels
- Interior Vents
- Block Off Plate
- Shift Knob
- Cluster
- Valve Cover
- Spark Plug Wire Cover
- Radiator
- Overflow Reservoir
- Driver's Seat
- Side Markers
- CD Player Face Plate (Do you have this?)

Broken stuff:
- Ignition
- Alarm
- Steering Column Shroud
- Steering Column (Guessing here)
- Hood Pull (Probably been broken knowing these)

Are you putting it back together? If you don't this would be a sad car to see totaled out and crushed. At least buy it back and sell it. Maybe they'd be willing to total it (which means a check for you and a theft title) and then you could buy it back. That would make it easier to total in the future though.

I might be able to help out with some parts if you end up keeping it. Let me know. Bring it back better if you do. :thumbs up

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Feel your pain on this one but come on you put all these parts on your hatch you pretty much take a picture of everything on it.Put the picture's on the internet and expect nothing to happen....

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Feel your pain on this one but come on you put all these parts on your hatch you pretty much take a picture of everything on it.Put the picture's on the internet and expect nothing to happen....
Wait what... You mean just because you post something on the internet gives someone the f**king right to take it? Come on, gtfo with that s**t.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That was a real a*****e thing to say. So in response, I'll say an a*****e thing. I hope your car get stolen.

The likelihood that the thief saw his car on ClubCivic (no offense, but it's not that well known) and stole it because he saw it on here, is incredibly small. It'd probably be unlikely for someone to put together that this car they saw online is the same car they saw somewhere in Texas randomly (not even at a show).

The internet isn't the scary place, it's shows and meets.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dark alleys and parking lots.:agreed:
I was basically trying to say that if a thief wants to scope for modified cars to follow home, a meet or a show would be his best bet, not looking online.

But yes, any dark parking lot is also a good place to look. Apartment parking lots in particular because the owners are probably asleep. That's where mine was stolen from.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So was there any cosmetic damage done? It kind of looks like there might be, but I guess your lips did get taken so that might be it. They also parked your car pretty damn close to the one in front of it in the pic. But sorry to hear what happened man, but it could have been a lot worse. Good luck on rebuilding it and bringing it back to life again.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to hear the good news then.

P.S. get a better alarm, and remove the steering wheel, though there are still ways to get around that even.
yea thtas what i plan on and a few other goodies but the took the car with a flat bed and cut the batt and alarm, all i got to say is this wont happen agean :roll::lol:

damn son that sucks but its not super bad hopefully your motor is ok
yea im hoping it will start up and they didnt f**k with it

f**k man they left a lot of good parts on your car. but they still jacked you and thats what is whack, lojack next time did you have full coverage?
yea im happy for that, yea full coverage but not for any aftermarket parts just the car stock

I really hope you have coverage on the aftermarket stuff. Maybe somehow they could replace some parts with the stock equivalent at least (like the front lip)?

- PasswordJDM Front Lip
- Civic Type-R Rear Lip
- Wheels
- Interior Vents
- Block Off Plate
- Shift Knob
- Cluster
- Valve Cover
- Spark Plug Wire Cover
- Radiator
- Overflow Reservoir
- Driver's Seat
- Side Markers
- CD Player Face Plate (Do you have this?)

Broken stuff:
- Ignition
- Alarm
- Steering Column Shroud
- Hood Pull (Probably been broken knowing these)

Are you putting it back together? If you don't this would be a sad car to see totaled out and crushed. At least buy it back and sell it. Maybe they'd be willing to total it (which means a check for you and a theft title) and then you could buy it back. That would make it easier to total in the future though.

I might be able to help out with some parts if you end up keeping it. Let me know. Bring it back better if you do. :thumbs up
nahh i dident have any coverage on the aftermarket stuff but i will try and get all i can for it.

this is what was taken
- knock off of chargespeed lip from eback

- Wheels
- Interior Vent (ctr vent with pocket)
- Block Off Plate
- Shift Knob
- Cluster
- Valve Cover
- Spark Plug Wire Cover
- Radiator
- Overflow Reservoir( i took that off myself)
- Driver's Seat
- Side Markers
- CD Player Face Plate (Do you have this?) i acctoly have a spare one lol so i got no problems with getting music lol
-ecu
- broadway rearview mirror
-front lip
-c piller bar
-upper gsr strut bar

and some personal items

Broken stuff:
- Ignition
- Alarm
- Steering Column Shroud
- Hood Pull (Probably been broken knowing these) (yea that was already broken
- driver side window visor was ripped off
-driver window off track and pulled down weatherstripping
- front hood dents from the tow yard parking that red car to close

oh you know me lol ima buy it back and come back harder with it :cool: i only need a valve cover and an ecu i have all the other stock parts in my garage :twisted:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm man to be honest with you the second i bought the car i knew eather one of 3 things was going to happen , i would die and not have it any more, get in a wreck and have it totaled, or it being stolen. When you drive a car like mine arround with parts that i have in it as a daily driver you expect it to get stolen. Luckly it took 2 years before it happend, im dissapointed but now i have a chance to kind of start a clean slate and im looking forward to comming back with this car. Do you relise how many members on this and similer websights plaster there pics of there cars? If you noticed i havent had a photoshoot or been posting often in a few months.

The internet isn't the scary place, it's shows and meets.
Thats so true and thats one reson i think i kept her for so long with no problems because i dont go to meets and i dont drive arround alot, i just go to work and home and chill with freinds

. Apartment parking lots in particular because the owners are probably asleep. That's where mine was stolen from.
mine was taken at an appt as well, they took it with a flat bed truck and set off firworks by the room iwas in and on the other side of the appt. they were sneeky but stupid to leave so much left on the car

So was there any cosmetic damage done? It kind of looks like there might be, but I guess your lips did get taken so that might be it. They also parked your car pretty damn close to the one in front of it in the pic. But sorry to hear what happened man, but it could have been a lot worse. Good luck on rebuilding it and bringing it back to life again.
just the front lip and sidemarkers werre taken , the window visor on the driver side was ripped off but in the car, and yea that red car put some dents in my hood when i guess they loaded it on there, thanks man and i will

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude f**k that nigga dont let hinm hate on yo u silbvrt bulltet is a bithc

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ppl's comment's make me laugh.BTW Cole good luck on your rebuild if your going that way.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks bro. At least the majority of it is still there. Yeah, I loved how your car looked when I first came on this site. Can't wait to see what you do with it now