Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wasn't done with my avatar thread.

The rule should be upped to 19.5 and it'd be an easy fix. Why must everything be so complicated?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol all your gonna get is the ol :no::rules:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't care. I'm tired of s**t being closed and not discussed. It's like "We're the ultimate rulers, this is what I say and it goes!"

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe the rule is about to be changed to 19.5 don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure, and if anyone closes this its not gonna be me.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wait...what happened? Another thread get closed for no reason agian?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
easier fix is following the site rules.. as i stated in that thread you are RIGHT to want the control panel changed... you are RIGHT that it is confusing that one says one and one says the other... your OPINION that it should be 19 was noted.. and no additional discussion was really needed as that thread... the one where you want the avatar or signature to be larger has been had already... you want them bigger... i know.. youve pointed that out.. on aim.. on here.. SEVERAL times...

the size will be increased.. OR the cp will be edited.. because those values matching IS confusing..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just up the rule, it's easier to edit the rules. I don't understand why this has to be so complicated :what:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still want JayJay to address the issue of why avatar and sig sizes can't be upped?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still want JayJay to address the issue of why avatar and sig sizes can't be upped?
he has.. ten times over.. its been beated to death.. there has to be some limit and thats the limit he has decided is reasonable.. there are many forums im on that dont even allow signatures or avatars...