Street Glow Ground Effects

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Zeo
i love the way you all dis on each other for such small things. its so hilarious i dunno why you lot can't except each other decisions seen as it is their car. i mean what use is you hating on them gonna do they asked you a question if you dont know the answer don't post. posting just to flame people is so pointless and unessesary
speaking of unessasary posts.....

Jerseystyle1

The Slow and The Curious!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy f**k, drop it already!

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by imracin101
seriously let him do what he wants with his car
excatly.

do any of you RICE callers ever think that someone may be going for an ALL SHOW set-up? you know that IS a category at car shows ALL OVER THE WORLD. stop hatin' on people ya know.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by imracin101
at least hes not driving a neon or something
or a ford....

the thought makes me cringe

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by basoccer17
y is everything always about speed with yall..............u gotta have looks first then speed second.................u dont get u people back in the state...................in japan it was about looks then speed
I aggree why???

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ajmystic
I aggree why???
some like speed and some like looks (not sayin stock looks like s**t or anything). but its all preference. i am doin my own thing and i dont give a s**t who likes it or not, i like it that is all that matters. and i hope the rest of you do ur own thing instead of following the crowd. STOP ACTING LIKE HIGH SCHOOLERS!!!! to be cool you dont need to "do it cause everyone else is doin it" and that works the same for not doin something.

just do ur OWN type of MODIFICATIONS to ur car

dysfunction3k

wrkin hrd @ hrdly wrkn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i just realized how some of the members on the site got their post-count up so high... damn, i mean these guys stayed on topic for about 3-4 posts, then went to h8r-ville from there...

but yeah. like someone else on this thread said, car's are about expression, and wether or not its rice by definition, or keepin' it clean, this site's called club-civic, not club-anti-rice or www.keepitcleancivic.com and s**t, u know?

just every1 keep rockin, and be chill... and never watch fastnfurious again... paul walker is rice.

pcguy760

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know its crazy how this thread started up with a guy asking for help and then people started hating on him because of the neon. Like I said before, we all have our own tastes - he likes neon and someone else doesn't - so what?? We all do not look the same or think the same, do we?

Personally I think everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to do with their car, even if someone else laughs at it one day, another day someone else might find it cool but then again who cares what the other person really thinks? It's your car, your taste and your pride.

And about the neon, personally I think some cars look really nice with neon underbody kits especially if the car is tricked out and then some do not look nice cos the car is just too stock. Well that's my opinion and like I said we all have our own taste and should respect each other for that.

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy thread revival batman. hahaha.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shakes head:
where is tha import love??? It's killing all the fun days

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
import love? hmmmmmmmm.................i think its being delayed in customs or some s**t. hahaa