Street Races last night...

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to watch the races last night and froze my ass off, but anyways.

Best race all night was an Modified STi and a 2005 Z06 Vette. The guy in the vette was talking s**t and the bastard even jumped the gun at the start and the STi STILL took him! They did 2 runs and the STi beat him twice. I loved every second of it. Wish I had my camera

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the 05 the c6 z06? I thought those werent being sold until this fall? If it is then that Sti must have been modded to hell...b/c the c6 zo6 runs the 1/4 in the low 11s w/ stock tires trapping well over 125mph. It would take a lot to get an sti that low...Its easy to get 11s but its hard to get low 11s b/c your gonna need internals.

Im betting the race was against a c5 z06 and a upgraded turbo sti.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that wasnt a z06,they arent out.but yeah,sti's have balls.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My bad, C5 then. I wish i had my camera to show it. STi beat him TWICE! Everyone there was the same: "vettes gonna win." The vette lost even with a head start. And yes the STi was not stock

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a good race, I hardly ever see any modded Subys around here :(

Amber Elizabeth

Resident b***h
5+ Year Member
f**k, I wish the street rices were that good around here. They've just gotten stupid as all hell here in WA. It's just a bunch of little high school race groupies and their equally retarded 17-20 year old ricer fags that love them. All the real racers don't go anymore because of that. Not to mention the Renton/Kent/Seattle police are all over us like a fat kid to a box of chocolate cupcakes.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we had some intereseting racing around here last night..
just to throw my .02!
didnt race my car because its uh, slow..
chris

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anytime a stock corvette gets beat by anything modified, i smile.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Sounds like a good race, I hardly ever see any modded Subys around here :(
I hardly ever see ANY Subys around here. Sounds like that sti had to been modded to hell.