street styler, what should i do?

modatrd03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i placed a order for a body kit for my girlfriends hatchback on oct29, and now its dec 22, they said they shipped it on nov 14, well i havent seen it so i IMed them and they said it must have got lost or something (how do you lose a package that big?) and they said they will put in a claim for it and really need this kit but mid jan, because i start autobody school again. what do you think i should do? call CC company and cancel or wait? i dont want to wait like freakin 10 years like some peeps have had to.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going through the same thing with them right now. my girl ordered a body kit and seats the first week of september. the seats came 2 weeks ago and still no body kit. every time she calls they say its been shipped,when she ims them they sign off immediatly. they used to be pretty good but im basicly to the point now where i will never order from them again and ive told alot of people not to either, f**k STREETSTYLER

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wqw i just realized how many threads ther are about street styler, way to do buisiness guys

reese

5+ Year Member
i hope you paid by credit card, if so just call them and tell them you never recived the item and they will credit your card back, it will take about 4 weeks after you sign the dispute form.... hope that helps,..... i just went through the same thing with those goofs

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd: get your money back. and go to some place that knows how to treat there customers right

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if they r lipkits u ordered..they usually take a while..
they might tell u they shiopped it but if they dont give u proof..in most cases it means they haven't shipped it usually because they probably dont have it in stock...
talk to them again..if they cant provide u with proof call ur credit card company and they will refund the money ;)