streetstyler - buyer beware

reese

5+ Year Member
buyer beware especially from canada.....
i had ordred a front and rear lip combo sept. 28 2005.... transaction went on my credit card ..... but no tracking #.... i have tried emailing for a tracking no# or to find out what is going on (backorder / waiting to be shipped or any reason) ...... 5 tries ..... no response on any of them..... it is now over a month since the transaction, i will wait another week and see what happens..(cancel order / dispute card transaction) ...... they had good communication until they got the money...

i just tried emailing again on all of their email adress, we'll see what happens......
i figured i would post it here since they are a site sponsor...... i guess i shouldve done more research before placing the order so far i've seen more negative than positive... figures, has anyone in canada ever ordered from these guys???

i'll keep you guys posted

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude that place sucks. i had the same thing happen to me with buy my exhaust. took 3 months to finally get the entire cat back system. if i lived by the warehouse i would seriously go punch someone in the face. all i know is im never buying there s**t again. just a bunch of retards workin there.

reese

5+ Year Member
another day... no response on emails... called the 1-800#, nothing but recording... im a pretty patient guy, but I think i waited long enough... im not gonna wait another week... specially when they have taken the money, no tracking number, no response... i had called the credit card company to reverse the transaction and they are launching an investigation... I highly recommend NOT doing buisness with such a shady/company...... Buyer Beware...

I will keep you guys posted

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep them people are some shady mudatrucka's

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've had nothing but pretty damn pretty damn good luck with them

and i've bought from them many times

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, ive had really good service with them. maybe its bad luck.

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, i bought from them and the same thing occured about the emial communication. I order a full lip kit for my car and just received it today. Only after I sent them a bashing email complaining about their customer service did they respond. I literally called them retards and told them I would never shop from there agian. Five minutes later I had a response from them.

reese

5+ Year Member
i understand that the shipping will take longer than usual just becuase of the size and probably due to customs.... im pissed because they had taken the money and told me it was shipped and comitted to a 7-10 delivery and there has been zero communication from them since .... the least they could have done is provided me with a tracking number..... who knows if they even sent it......

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i recveived my fake lips from them 1 was cracked buyt i received them..:what:

just call ur credit card co and tell them u aint receive it and they will refund u...
but we do need to keep a track on the site for f**kin sellers liek them...its not right no matter where ur located

reese

5+ Year Member
update.... got my money back from mastercard. streetstyler apparently never shipped the item (even though they said that they did). If your planning on buying anything from these guys, i wish you luck, ....as for me, i going to tell as much people not to deal with them. .... but im sure everybody wont agree with my opinoin.