strut preventing further lowering

CO671

Registered VIP
Oh goodness. I guess I mistakened you for the owner of that flat-black civic

picture doesn't work but here's a quote i found regarding the height of the mugen

Ok I measured from the side (my lip is a mugen knockoff)

The lip itself it about 3.75 in wide
Now where I drilled it into my bumper is about 2 in up from the edge so the over hang is actually 3.75-2=1.75

So it isnt too low

Here is a pic of my car for a better visualization

anything else while I'm feeling nice?
I would assume.... only assuming the rep mugen lip adds a maximum 2 in. hang so measure your front bumper to ground clearance now, subtract 2 inches and that should be a good guesstimate.

Themegajosh09

picture doesn't work but here's a quote i found regarding the height of the mugen

I would assume.... only assuming the rep mugen lip adds a maximum 2 in. hang so measure your front bumper to ground clearance now, subtract 2 inches and that should be a good guesstimate.
Lol must have cause I own the black civic. Some one backed into it in the Parkin lot yesterday! He is suposed to give me cash by Friday so I'm gonna get a carbon fiber hood. My car wa low enough everything went under his truck but the hood and top of fender

mainecivic

Alright thanks a lot, 2 inches is what I was guessing and looking for so thatl be perfect

CO671

Registered VIP
Lol must have cause I own the black civic. Some one backed into it in the Parkin lot yesterday! He is suposed to give me cash by Friday so I'm gonna get a carbon fiber hood. My car wa low enough everything went under his truck but the hood and top of fender
Ouch, but good job taking advantage of the incident! Better than repainting.

Alright thanks a lot, 2 inches is what I was guessing and looking for so thatl be perfect
sorry for the confusion, lol. When mine comes in ill pm you if it really is a 2 inch hang, unless you get yours first.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sell your suspension and invest in some racelands for 379