Stuck with Kaaz LSD for GSR, Have B16... Suggestions on best diff, Quaife cusco kaaz

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ended up with a nice Kaaz limited slip with less than 1000 miles on it from a friend who had to restructure a build project to put money into some other things. It was properly broken in and functionally fine, just found out it fits the gsr tranny tho (and maybe itr too). I have a B16A2 with the S4C tranny and i have seen that to make this fit i need the gsr final drive and the counter shaft with gears. (basically a gsr tranny) So i am back at square one. I don't drag, only road race and autocross sometimes as it is still a street car, I was planning on getting a Quaife Helical but got the Kaaz cheap thinking it would work before i did my homework. Anyone with a Quaife or Kaaz or Cusco? I like the idea of a gear type overall, the others more expensive and from reputable companies and all are designed for road racing and i'm sure they all are great. I basically am resigned to sell the one i've got and buy new so i am seeing what experiences people have had, hopefully with more than one of these. Thanks guys.

p.s. Anybody with a gsr need a really nice Limited slip?