Student minded budget EM1

Will_EM1

2000 civic si

Whats up..my name is will, i live in the beautiful state of North Carolina. I currently attend community college but i am transferring to UNCW. I am going to prove to people that you can build a clean car while attending school. i have done everything to the car myself with the help of my friends.

mods: sr/intake
Mugen front lip
JDM fog lights
6k HID
Function and Form type 1 coilovers

...enjoy:cool:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice picture! Nice car!

Will_EM1

I like this pic ^^ how much did you lower it?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple
thanks ! well before i was on the coilovers i was on skunk 2 springs which dropped 2.50 in the front and 2.25 in the back..when i installed the coilovers i was 3 quarters away from maxing them out...so i dont know my exact height but i know i tucked all tire and right on rim.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you ever bounce around? I've heard good things about those coilovers. The reason I ask is because my friend has a lowered civic and it's on springs. I don't know what brand or if they're cut or heated, but they bounce around a lot.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks almost like mine. haha. Nice car man. Check out em1crew.com if you haven't already. Glad to have another member of the EM1 family. haha

Will_EM1

Do you ever bounce around? I've heard good things about those coilovers. The reason I ask is because my friend has a lowered civic and it's on springs. I don't know what brand or if they're cut or heated, but they bounce around a lot.

not really they ride very smooth but still stiff when you want them to be...my friend had the type 2 and thoose were a little to stiff but these are a great buy for the price and ride great ! i highly reccommend them !

Will_EM1

Thanks guys for all the love ! yes i also do have a EM1crew account but i just look at the pictures on there lol :cool:

Also wheels to come by January so stay posted !