stuff for sale painted wing viper/dei alarm setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsnm

Not Available
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have a few items for sale,i put them onto ebay so here is the link for the pics and info:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnaboritengu

A few of the things are a new painted skyline r34 style wing,a Viper alarm,remote start,etc with no reserve.also i have a few other things that i did not put on yet
-such as a brand new set of unpainted type r sideskirts for a 01-05 Civic Si EP3.
-a complete 91 Teg LS B18A1 engine/head and trans running good,open to offers on that.
-Also have a 94-01 Integra front bumper support bar in excellent shape.
-94-01 Integra rear carbon fiber tailights.
-JDM Integra unpainted front Mugen style front bumper.

I have more,but i want to get pics of all this stuff first then get some prices together,but if anyone is interested,just let me know.thanks.

heres some pics of a few other things i have but do not have on e-bay.

01-05 Civic Si type r sideskirts,brand new,never painted or installed,i know that they fit very good and line up,but they need to be painted.Made out of thick (im guessing higher quality) fiberglass,not the thin s**t.$-? make offers

another shot:

the jdm teg mugen front bumper.also made from fiberglass,and its also brand new and never painted.$120
actual bumper:

another shot of the same type of bumper on another car:

94-01 teg front Z3 style metal fenders,painted electron blue in color.couple little nicks/scratches but in very good shape.$85

another shot:

94-01 integra front bumper support bar,excellent condition.$25

94-01 integra rear tailights,black style.very good shape.$45

plus i still have a few other things,ill put em up in a few days.thanks for looking.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah def. get pics/prices up...

jsnm

Not Available
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for today