Stupid Drivers Ruin the Fun

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Disclaimer: I don't endorse street racing, this is for informational purposes only:

So I pull up to a red light and some guy in a 2002 Si pulls up and revs on me. No cars around, just a straight highway street for a little stretch. So the light goes green, and we go for it. Pull on him then the street merges into one lane so I take my spot. End of a little innocent race, right? Nope, the guy decides to go psycho. Tailgates my ass, then its still a one lane road but wide enough to pass me so he does just that. Parked cars coming up on his side so I have to slam on my brakes so he doesnt kill himself (and me). At this point, raindrops start hitting the windshield. I slow way the f@wk down cuz hes driving like a maniac. Now hes in the distance tailing someone to a red light. He grabs the left turn lane flys through the red light while turning right. Now the pavement is nice and moist, and he is turning that car way too quick. And I call "hes going to spin out". Well I jinxed him. He turns, skids, over corrects, does a 180 but still going in the same direction and then we hear the sickening CRUNCH of back corner meeting the streetlight pole. So there a perfectly good civic munched up by some stupid wanna be bad ass. And given civics a bad name.

Moral: You know, its one thing to pull up to a light and have a friendly race on a straight empty road, not even speeding excessively. But all you new driving retarded f@wkers out there need to stay at home and ride the bus if you want transportation. Quit endangering lives and smashing up perfectly nice cars.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stupid f**k deserves what he got

1bad-eg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
stupid f**k deserves what he got
Hell yeah!!! People don't know when it's time to stop. f**king amateurs!:cussing:

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people dont know when to f**king stop. in my town people with peice of s**t cars try to race me in the middle of the city in a 35mph zone. they fly by me going 80mph and over. they all give us good people that find races in a industrial park or deserted area a bad name. I hate those people. posers

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha, u shoulda walked over to him and asked if he wanted to sell you his seats.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reminds me of when a busted civic hatch tried to race me on the freeway during rush hour one time. Its like come on there are cars right in front of us and no i am not gonna slow everyone behind us down.

97silverferio

Adrenaline Addict
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea i cant stand when guys drive like that, its stupid! all they're doing is taking a chance..not being cool ... leave it to fOckin Hollywood and the stunt team fools >:-)

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you expect from a guy who drives a 2002 Si.....j/k