Styling my civic-what wheels/paint? any opinions?

mizjif

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys im new to this site and i had a few questions.- i just got a White '91 hatchback and am thinking of how im going to make this thing look. i need opinions:
Rota slipstreams?? if so, flat black, bronze?? etc.
Konig Holes?? in gunmetal w/ polished lip (17")

For paint i've had a few people say taht they like the paint scheme idea of having a black roof/hood idea (jdm style) as seen on my cardomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/515794

What other wheels have you seen that you recomend to suit my car? (not to pricey, no chrome, not to heavy either)

Any opinions would be awesome!
thanks

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude you got some nice artwork in there by the way the pic of your name and your ex I can't read a thing, is that chinese or something???
oh and BTW your car looks cool too.

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black slipstreams with carbon fiber hood looks so good. probley the best combination out there
but if u wana go with bronze, then that'l look great too, but yea, id DEF go with slipstreams. there the cream of the crop son.

*Tre-G*