Sub Box Designs

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why are you still here? don't you have a chevy redneck to do ITB?

shoo, already, man!

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mastertee31 said:
Yeah BRO! You get in your camaro BRO! Maybe you can join club gino BRO! Maybe you can all get together and listen to techno music BRO! The replacement for displacement is using your damn brain man! I like how domestic lovers find an easy moron way to make their cars go faster (Make the motor bigger) Where as honda's with itty bitty 1.5L motors and some ingenuity can smack a domestic with a 1/3rd of the displacement. So yeah you keep on thinking bigger is better, when your girlfriend get's tired of that she'll eventually let you know it's how you use it...
why do we have to bring techno music in to this?...techno didnt do anything to anyone...

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tjlucas said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, camaro comin out storage in 2 months, its ok though u guys feel big about civic nation and ban me from club civic forever.

98 RS, eat it

(just had to say that cuz i know it hurts, thx)
isnt the RS the one with the big gold bird on the hood?...like smokey and the bandit?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kaace said:
isnt the RS the one with the big gold bird on the hood?...like smokey and the bandit?
:rolf: :rolf:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tjlucas said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, camaro comin out storage in 2 months, its ok though u guys feel big about civic nation and ban me from club civic forever.

98 RS, eat it

(just had to say that cuz i know it hurts, thx)
Oh it hurts! knowing that a 1998 Camaro RS has 30 less horsepower and weighs 300 lbs more than my station wagon. I laughed so hard that I hurt myself.

tjlucas

Banned
RS means it has a handling package and apprearance package. but ya, good for u man, sport a wagon with 30 more horses than my camaro. 230hp in a wagon, thats tuff man. u should take it to shows and be proud of a wagon with 230hp. what kinda wagon is it? i really wanna know. and camaros are about the torque, the rumble, burning rubber, the look, the quarter mile

speaking of wagons, my 95 for taurus GL wagon with every engine problem possible, lined up with my cousines 95 civic coupe auto and killed it. so if my brothers beater wagon with 140hp, 215lbs torque doesnt imbarase civic nation i think my camaro jsut mite. and civics are gino cars nowadays. not camaros, especially camaro98 RS, ur thinkin back in the day with the I-Roc

DFlannery

5+ Year Member
tjlucas said:
RS means it has a handling package and apprearance package. but ya, good for u man, sport a wagon with 30 more horses than my camaro. 230hp in a wagon, thats tuff man. u should take it to shows and be proud of a wagon with 230hp. what kinda wagon is it? i really wanna know. and camaros are about the torque, the rumble, burning rubber, the look, the quarter mile

speaking of wagons, my 95 for taurus GL wagon with every engine problem possible, lined up with my cousines 95 civic coupe auto and killed it. so if my brothers beater wagon with 140hp, 215lbs torque doesnt imbarase civic nation i think my camaro jsut mite. and civics are gino cars nowadays. not camaros, especially camaro98 RS, ur thinkin back in the day with the I-Roc
Please, do us all a favor and learn to spell. You're embarrassing yourself.

mastertee31

5+ Year Member
tjlucas said:
RS means it has a handling package and apprearance package.
Yeah it mean's you don't swerve off the road and die when you hit the brakes. By the way, camaros are about as aerodynamic as a brick "appearance package or not". Does yours come with the dice in the mirror and the barbwire license plate frame too? Don't forget your wife beater...

tjlucas

Banned
my camaros not aerodynamic? i cant spell? is that all u got on me now?

my camaro is a 98 not an 88, it looks nothing like a box. id send u a pic but ur jelous enuff knowing im pushing the peddles of a camaro. still waiting to find out what wagon has 30more hp than my camaro.

by the way kids. the best looking civic in the world, doesnt look as good as my camaro. my car will swerve off the road and crash when i brake? no, its actually got a factory handling package(sway bars, springs, ginormous DISC brakes front AND BACK), abs, and wide and fat muscle car sports tires on my factory 16" rims.

its ok though ur little ricers still have more on my car rite. everyones got a civic ur not special and no matter what u do to ur car its not gonna stand out (in a good way). when i drive down the road everyone looks and everyone licks their lipps.

i know that im really getting to u flammers cuz u keep typing back. just stop replying to me is all u can do, ur not gonna win in embarasing me. camaro = burn rubber, civic = brutal, ugly, little, feeble, economy, gay

and i dont think im a redneck i live in vaughan ontario

(tell me how, and ill send u a pic)

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tjlucas said:

my camaro is a 98 not an 88, it looks nothing like a box. id send u a pic but ur jelous enuff knowing im pushing the peddles of a camaro. still waiting to find out what wagon has 30more hp than my camaro.

by the way kids. the best looking civic in the world, doesnt look as good as my camaro. my car will swerve off the road and crash when i brake? no, its actually got a factory handling package(sway bars, springs, ginormous DISC brakes front AND BACK), abs, and wide and fat muscle car sports tires on my factory 16" rims.

its ok though ur little ricers still have more on my car rite. everyones got a civic ur not special and no matter what u do to ur car its not gonna stand out (in a good way). when i drive down the road everyone looks and everyone licks their lipps.

i know that im really getting to u flammers cuz u keep typing back. just stop replying to me is all u can do, ur not gonna win in embarasing me. camaro = burn rubber, civic = brutal, ugly, little, feeble, economy, gay

why dont you just shut the f*ck up?

blarue09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tjlucas, that statement really annoys me when it comes from someone who drives a chevrolet.

"everyones got a civic ur not special ".

the first part is true though, civics are common. but that doesnt help boost up your confidence at all, you drive a camero!! a 40 year old lady, and a 18 year old boy in my neighborhood drive cameros. they are both common cars, both are made for the average comsumer. maybe try talking to us when you buy something that isnt mass produced.;) but even then, you\re trying to flame people on a site that is dedicated to a car that you dont drive.. seriously, do something better with your life!

and hey, i'm a canadian too, so dont generalize DFlannery

isnt this thread about sub enclosures?

DFlannery

5+ Year Member
heh, my apologies. I have nothing against Canadians. And yes you're right, lets get back to audio.

mastertee31

5+ Year Member
tjlucas said:

Your a redneck because you don't know how to send a pic. For starters, I found it nearly impossible to find specs on your 98 camaro RS on GOOGLE! Even GOOGLE knows it's crap, it doesn't even bother listing any info on your camaro! As for your wagon comment: http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?model=OUTBACK&trim=30_R_LLBEAN&command=overview (Took me 30 seconds to find this) Shall I find more? And yes we bother writing back because this is clubcivic and we drive civic's! It's more obvious to me that YOU are the one going out of your way to write back since you took the time to sign up to a board for a car you don't even like, and keep on returning to get burned over and over again lol. Also, the meaning of Ricer: A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. If you look past your nose you'll realise MOST of us are not ricers, and are in fact tuners. And for the love of god if your going to stand up for a domestic car at least let it be a dodge. (In the musclecar era 80% of the winning cars were dodge not chevy's)

I'm done arguing... I win.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mastertee, ftw! you got owned a by a new member, too, tjlucas.

FOR SHAME! :P

it's time to go be an uber cool ethug somewhere else.

no offense to you, mastertee. ;)

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is entertaining. Someone once said its better to not say anything and have people think your a dumbass than say too much and have people KNOW your a dumbass....dare i say this is a classic example?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tjlucas said:

I'm not entirely certain what you just said. :???:
The RS is an ugly body kit package. About 10 years prior to yours the Camaro RS was actually availiable with a 305 V8. A pathetic TBI 170 hp 305 V8.

And the wagon is bone stock.

looks just like this...think of it as the unholy marriage of SRT/4 and Caravan.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wasn't this post first about sub box's??? lol wtf is this American muslce bullshit were talking bout this is a tuner forum go away.