Subwoofers stolen should i buy again??

thambi23

Hey civic members just asking for your opinions got my subs stolen yesterday like at 3 am dont know how they got in the trunk because i had a alarm but they got away.. is it worth buying another one the one they stole i had for 3 yrs and my ex gf bought it for me so it really wasnt a loss.. but these people must of followed me home or something to know what i had in my trunk because ive been living in the same place for 22 yrs so i know everyone on my street...Please let me know

CDubs

Registered VIP
i would as long as you have an alarm.....buy mine too =) lol

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
sounds like to me that they know very well to still from a car that has an alarm.and to knoe a civic really well

AV4187

You should i mean yeah u got jacked but hey it happens to people all the time and plus i dont think they will strike twice theirs more changes of getting caught

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ wrong i had 3 sets of subs stolen out of my integra over a year period, in my own driveway 0_o

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I never bump in my neighborhood or at a stop light or any public place, only on the freeway. By doing so you could either upset or increase chances of getting jacked. For example, you bump it really loud in a parking lot, someone could either try to steal it or hate on your car. You may think it defeats the purpose of having subs but that's me. I've had subs for many years and my neighbors barely found out when I had my trunk open lol. I say buy new subs and be careful.