Suicide doors w/shaved doors on 98 Civic

JETullous

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has anyone put suicide doors on a civic yet in here? If so any details or sugestions? I am also wanting to shave the doors... good or bad investment of time and money?

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u shaved ur doors how would be getting into the car?!?!lol

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends ...how fast is ur car?? if its stock motor wise...do something with the motor instead....f**k show...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope. suicide door would be stupid getting in would be a huge b***h. shave the handle get yourself some door poppers looks really nice.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Suicide doors look only good if you have a decent amount of exterior mods. Also, to make a civic fast would probably cost more than to make a civic be a headturner at shows, lol. To get into a car with shaved door handles, they have things called DOOR POPPERS.

ryanM

i like the shaved doors idea, me n my buddy are doin that with his s10 once his welder comes in the mail. alltho the suicide doors doesnt sound like a good idea on a civic. it looks good on minitrucks tho.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or u can get the roll down window remote and open from the inside if u do shaved doors

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a completely STEWPID idea.... ROFLMAO....

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Yeah what is this JDM Dukes of Hazzard?
That was a suprisingly funny movie, especially the part where there at the University and the campus security. That was HILARIOUS. [/thread jack]

JETullous

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanx for all the info and comments but what about Lambo shaved door system?

civic!

my daughter is the s**t.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just promise not to use bodyfiller (bondo)
that s**t will crack on you and look like ass within a couple years...

ryanM

ehh, lambo doors arent cool to me for some reason, but if you really wanna do sumthing original. do some mad fabricating and eliminate the window frame and have "sports car" style doors. it would take alot of cutting and welding and new windows but it would be really cool imo. always been a thing i wanted to do to my civic.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your in the show scene + have a full body kit, then i say yes. if your exterior is completely stock, then i say no. shaving the door handles will look clean

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah bro, make sure to take your time as your doing the welding and all of that grinding down of the welds n stuff....it'll take time to make it look good.