suicide doors??

cw3263

5+ Year Member
so im tryin to fiqure out how to make my ek hatch stand out, and suicide doors cam across my mind.
anybody ever seen em? or done em? I think it'd be really diffrent and cool.

C-M-CUM-EM1

5+ Year Member
do what makes ya happy. I've seen it on a few cars and it looked really good ex: lambos, and i've seen it on other cars and wonder WTF ex:civics, eclipses. It does stand out, just probably not the way you want it to when it's said and done.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
played out.. done mostly for hot rods. Build it clean and it shouldnt take anything to make it stand out, it will stand out itself.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are several differnt ways to do it...

all require custom fabrication..

toxicity359

5+ Year Member
just a little heads up, the reason they call them Suicide doors is because if you put them on your car, you should kill yourself upon completion.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just a little heads up, the reason they call them Suicide doors is because if you put them on your car, you should kill yourself upon completion.
lol

op do w/e u want, but theres other ways to stand out for sure

JDMDRIVEREK

I used to have LAMBO'S little kids, hot soccer moms an old people were super excited to see them..
people took pictures asking what kind of car it were bcuz its de-badged..
You cant impress everyone so who cares what other people think. do what makes u happy, but their are other alternatives to stand out. such as flame thrower's & candy paint lol...

AutoLoc.com for like 200$..

toxicity359

5+ Year Member
based on what you just said and where you live. the mexicans that had positive feedback on your car dont count, just sayin... and flamethrowers are illegal on the streets.

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would say if you do it shaved doors with poppers so there is no handle