suicide lamboghini doors

MESzendrey

5+ Year Member
okay question to all my honda civic owners. are suicide lamborghini doors possible on a 2005 honda civic coupe?

eurofifa

5+ Year Member
I Got Some That I Never Put On For $450 Shipped

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those wont fit the EMII brah unless their universal...good luck with those then

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You give a talented machinist enough money and anything is possible.

Will it be safe? Probably not.

Will we laugh at you for such a pointless modification? Possibly.

Brian13

5+ Year Member
I almost did regular Suicide doors because no one does'em. Glad I didn't do it though. I've seen double lambos on neons (front and rears lambo), Lambos on front and Suicide lambos on rear of a 4dr. Nissan Altima. Lambo's on front Gullwings on rears of a 4dr. Jetta. So like everyone's saying, Anything is possible, just time and money. Is it worth it?? On a daily probably not, shocks will keep breaking (most likely), on a show car def. attention grabber. But remember....

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
easy guys, if things arent "cool" anymore, how about we find a different way to tell him instead of being complete asses. i swear, there was a time when you guys didnt know it all.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
easy guys, if things arent "cool" anymore, how about we find a different way to tell him instead of being complete asses. i swear, there was a time when you guys didnt know it all.
BHAHAHAHA look who's talkin lol

TO THE OP: dont get them!!

Brian13

5+ Year Member
The pic was a joke. I've been in the car show scene for about 4 yrs. I've got alot of friends that have lambos and suicide. I've even helped on some instals. Not saying it's "cool" or not. I still think it looks good. Just saying on a daily it's a pain in the a**. Thats all. My neighbor had to order new shock numerous amounts of time. I say if you wanna do and have the money, then do it. Who cares what people think.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BHAHAHAHA look who's talkin lol
i know i've been like that in the past, but we want this site to be big and do well right? well thats not going to happen if we treat the kids that are new like crap. :roll:

The pic was a joke. I've been in the car show scene for about 4 yrs. I've got alot of friends that have lambos and suicide. I've even helped on some instals. Not saying it's "cool" or not. I still think it looks good. Just saying on a daily it's a pain in the a**. Thats all. My neighbor had to order new shock numerous amounts of time. I say if you wanna do and have the money, then do it. Who cares what people think.
i know it was, and thanks for writing that up. hopefully the OP will think about what you just wrote. its good to have a reason for not using them other than "theyre gay" . so thank you again for the explination.
BTW, is it a pain to have them seal up? that seems to be something ive heard about before.

Brian13

5+ Year Member
BTW, is it a pain to have them seal up? that seems to be something ive heard about before.
Not really a pain to seal up, as long as everything was installed right. But you will have to learn how to shut the door easier. If your gonna do lambos, get a good the bolt-on version like vertical door.com, don't buy the $350 universal kit. But obviously with suicide lambos will definitly be a custom job.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really a pain to seal up, as long as everything was installed right. But you will have to learn how to shut the door easier. If your gonna do lambos, get a good the bolt-on version like vertical door.com, don't buy the $350 universal kit. But obviously with suicide lambos will definitly be a custom job.
thats cool, im not looking to get them for my car. i more asked for the OP to gather more info on the subject. i put more attention into my cars going fast, then how they look, even if my sub looks like a neon.lol :lol:

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay question to all my honda civic owners. are suicide lamborghini doors possible on a 2005 honda civic coupe?
I didnt read none of the post above mine since Im sure they are saying rice,stupid,retard why would you do this etc....

But yes you can do this on the em2 but it's custom I dont think they make a kit for them
normal lambo sure they make a kit but since you want sucide lambos no they dont make a kit its all custom
we use to see it on trucks when I was into minitruckin

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never seen suicide lambo before, how bout suicide gullwing? That'd be cool hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You guys have been slacking lately. I remember the days when the 7th gen section was always on topic and always friendly.

You know the drill. Drop the flaming, keep the thread on topic. I'll clean it up. If I see any more BS you get an infraction.