Sunkist Civic on Stancenation.com

CDubs

Registered VIP
Located in Nevada for those of you that live around there have you seen this?

anyway this color combo everything about this car is just amazing fell in love with car when browsing stancenation the other day and idk what it is about that color, some how its just pulled off no nicely on this SI

enjoy!!

http://www.stancenation.com/2011/03/14/sunkist/

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, needs something just cant put my finger on it.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wonder why more "tuckers" dont paint intake mani and blocks to match the bay? it looks great. i do not think that we have many members from vegas, or from southern cali area.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm diggin' the color but....it's too low.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's missing the H on the back, and the holes are still there. That's what stuck out to most to me..

otherwise, it's real nice.

rice117

I have a great idea for that car, silverstar has blub pearl blnker lights that would look soooo much better on that car than the yellows =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i seen a little bit back that they were going to do a feature on him. I envy his lowness

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That looks amazing.

I want to go lower than I am now :(. I want stiff ass spring rates too :lol:. I'd love to turn my car into an autocrosser.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait until this stance bullshit ends.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bay color is SICK!!! and i think the ass needs to come up JUST a tad. i hate the leveled look.

CDubs

Registered VIP
I can't wait until this stance bullshit ends.
this one dosent really fit into the stance bullshit for me, when i think of stance s**t i think of vws slammed on stretch tires and that hella flush look, it was cool at first now just annoying

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this one dosent really fit into the stance bullshit for me, when i think of stance s**t i think of vws slammed on stretch tires and that hella flush look, it was cool at first now just annoying
My thoughts too, sir.

I think my 'hubby' (almost same s/n) is more implying to the HERRA FLUSH trend, which IMO is the messican look, and retarded. it's a horrid trend and a meaning to the word flush, means to flow, to be even. the trend is not that at all.

CDubs

Registered VIP
My thoughts too, sir.

I think my 'hubby' (almost same s/n) is more implying to the HERRA FLUSH trend, which IMO is the messican look, and retarded. it's a horrid trend and a meaning to the word flush, means to flow, to be even. the trend is not that at all.
my cousin is into it hard core and it just dosent work, like some of the STI's and WRX's can pull it off cuz they dont have tires stretched as wide as a Las Vegas slut but its played out now...a lot