Sunkist Civic on Stancenation.com

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im more impressed when i see them pull of the look with meaty tires. i dont like stretching

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone else notice that he didn't fill the holes from the emblem on the trunk? all that money invested and he didn't do that.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt fill in mine either, and i dont my H lol i fail

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
She likes her holes filled in....vic, get on that.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You cant remember? well darlin give me one second to find a CC member who's moreso suited to your age bracket. CC's pimp is at work people

emerican

Registered VIP
Rear lip like stated above it looks like the holes from taking the honda h are still there that would bug me if they are especially since he has dumped so much money into it.

emerican

Registered VIP
You cant remember? well darlin give me one second to find a CC member who's moreso suited to your age bracket. CC's pimp is at work people
haha ^ that s**t just went into my signature i dont care if only a few people know what it means.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man how this makes me miss my Sunset Civic! Those pics show it off perfectly!
However all the red stuff is clashing for me. Yes they're recaro's but they don't HAVE to be red. It hurts my eyes lol I think some kevlar would look sick in the bay!

CDubs

Registered VIP
Kevlar ftw never thought of that, your right i think that would look good

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My thoughts too, sir.

I think my 'hubby' (almost same s/n) is more implying to the HERRA FLUSH trend, which IMO is the messican look, and retarded. it's a horrid trend and a meaning to the word flush, means to flow, to be even. the trend is not that at all.
I can't stand people buying parts with racing pedigree and then lowering a car to the point where it's not good for anything but parking.

So I guess I hate hard parkers. Which includes stance garbage and VW's on Bentley rims.

My s**t was low, but I still had full suspension travel and even with a stock engine w/190k miles, an STI was only 3 seconds faster on a 3.1 mile course. That's suspension that works rather than suspension that sits.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't stand people buying parts with racing pedigree and then lowering a car to the point where it's not good for anything but parking.

So I guess I hate hard parkers. Which includes stance garbage and VW's on Bentley rims.

My s**t was low, but I still had full suspension travel and even with a stock engine w/190k miles, an STI was only 3 seconds faster on a 3.1 mile course. That's suspension that works rather than suspension that sits.

Agreed. While I have my Tein coils maxed out and it's not very functional at the moment, I can always raise them if I need. I don't auto x anymore, nor do I drive the car hard(pretty sure that's why the motor hasn't gone), so I'm content w/ being on the ground. I drive the car 5 days a week, only for work. Walk everywhere else, unless it's cruise night.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, im maxed out too, well in the front till i take my stuff home from school since its to much weight in the rear. If i did autox or any type of racing i would raise. but i dont, so where im at works just fine for me. its not the easiest to drive, but you get use to it. not having a low offset helps too though.

That a cusco roll cage in there?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, im maxed out too, well in the front till i take my stuff home from school since its to much weight in the rear. If i did autox or any type of racing i would raise. but i dont, so where im at works just fine for me. its not the easiest to drive, but you get use to it. not having a low offset helps too though.

That a cusco roll cage in there?
My ride is comfy as hell. I'm down all the way in the front now w/ 3 threads left in the rear. What are you on again?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my skunk2's that i love! everyone seems to hate them, but im happy with them. especially for 400 bucks. I may have my strut towers raised though since the control arm is smacking in the front, and im going to talk to my friend about notching the frame. idk yet though

my rears are only tucking a little bit, i pack the car to the max when i take my stuff home. and its in a month so idk if i wanna lower it now or after. my summer wheels will decide for me. i havent mounted them yet.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, you mean like this?? :D This was last spring, not all the way down.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Reminds me of this time when I fell in love with car when browsing stancenation the other day and idk what it is about that color, some how its just pulled off no nicely on this SI