SUP CC MEMBERS...need engine help...

SmArTs

I have a D-series...D15...n my motor sometimes when I start it sounds hallow like if the timing is bad and thick white smoke comes out the exhaust...need to fix by weekend plz hellp...I feel like its the head gasket...but the hallow noise is where I'm stuck...haven't moved this eg for like two months and it had a oil leak from the rear main seal and I'm guessin the head blew?or is the pistons f**kd up?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thick white smoke most times links to piston rings or hg

RonJ

Banned
I have a D-series...D15...n my motor sometimes when I start it sounds hallow like if the timing is bad and thick white smoke comes out the exhaust...need to fix by weekend plz hellp...I feel like its the head gasket...but the hallow noise is where I'm stuck...haven't moved this eg for like two months and it had a oil leak from the rear main seal and I'm guessin the head blew?or is the pistons f***d up?
I'd seriously consider shopping for a replacement engine. Yours sounds like it's toast.

SmArTs

it was a b;own head gasket..the head was wrapped.and i got it machine and replaced with new head gasket...thanks