Sup everyone... New guy here!

BoRi EK

How's everyone? well im new here, glad to be on board. have seen some nice EK's. just got my stock 99 Civic EX a week ago, 5 speed, 64k miles for $4,500. here are some pics... will post more pics as mods and upgrades come along.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome: enjoy your stay. hmmm that spot looks familiar.... hollywood?

civic0918

Registered VIP
Clean car... 64k man you cant beat that she isnt even broke in. Good luck with your mods. What are your plans? I hope you lower it that will improve looks alot. Anyway good luck that look just like my last civic.

BoRi EK

Clean car... 64k man you cant beat that she isnt even broke in. Good luck with your mods. What are your plans? I hope you lower it that will improve looks alot. Anyway good luck that look just like my last civic.
Only 64k lovin it lol... just added tints yesterday next imma lower it and get some rims and a lip.

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice find man, get an alarm, a good alarm, a really good alarm before you do anything. Do not lower, dont do exhaust, dont do rims rims, anything get it "unstealable first. Then when your eady to do some MODS search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search, do not ask untill you absolutely have to lol. learn as much as you can before you do anything.

BoRi EK

nice find man, get an alarm, a good alarm, a really good alarm before you do anything. Do not lower, dont do exhaust, dont do rims rims, anything get it "unstealable first. Then when your eady to do some MODS search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search, do not ask untill you absolutely have to lol. learn as much as you can before you do anything.
thanx bro... good lookin out! was just talking to my fiance about getting an alarm. My brothers civic was stolen 3 months ago and my sisters bf's 2000 SI was stolen last month, it was recovered but just the body... B16 gone, si rims gone, completely stripped! I think imma get a Ravelco anti-theft device but still doing my research.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car seems to be in phenomenal shape. What are your plans for it? I'd recommend getting a good anti-theft system and then go from there...

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice deal on the car. man, good luck with modifying that virgin car. my car was a virgin until i bought it and made some mods and its a pain in the butt to mod.

welcome aboard virgin car guy.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is the grille painted all red?

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get the pager alarm, so your little clicker thing beeps at you if your car alarm is goin off. They get fancy like you can see if its just a bump or a broken window. Looks like a clean car tho, nice find, and welcome!

RUXcited

Lead foot.
nice pick up! especially with the low miles. i would go with a compustar alarm. best alarm in my opinion. ive had them in 4 of my cars. also reasearch some other "old school", (i guess you would call it??) security ideas. like a starter kill switch or ecu power cut off, fuel pump cut off. something of that nature. just a little extra some thing only you know about. that way if a thief does happen to get in, they cant drive off with it.

:welcome: