Sup?! New to Honda Scene

SRC770

What's up guys?!

I just purchased a Honda Civic.

2000 Honda Civic EX Coupe ~Auto
Black on black
1 owner, 100k orig miles on all orig equip!
All maintenance records and receipts
CLEAN!

I am a long time car guy/tuner. I have had a wide array of vehicles. It is quite odd for me to acquire a vehicle like this honda given my past vehicle list and everything else about me. Let me explain. I will list a few so that you can relate:

99 35th anniversary Cobra Mustang -4.6L V8, Fully Loaded options, FRPP DOHC heads w/303 cams, Eaton M112 (roost mount) supercharger, 70mm TB&MAF, Steeda Tri-ax all billett short throw racing shift kit, King cobra stage 3 clutch kit, FRPP 2" springs, Diablo computer, SLP full exhaust w/X-pipe, steeda quick release clutch quadrant, 20" Cobra R wheels w/ Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires, Brake Kit 4 wheel Cross drilled rotors, ebc greenstuff pads, Cobra RR hood, 20% tint,and more.

03 Infiniti G35 - 3.5L V6, Fully Loaded options, 20" MSR 093 Staggered Blk & Chrome w/ Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires, Tien Springs, K&N intake kit, kinetix intake manifold, 20% Tint, 4 wheels cross drilled rotors & EBC pads, straight piped from headers to Flowtech, more.

02 Lexus IS300 - 3L Inline V6, Fully Loaded Options, Custom $10k Graphite Metallic exterior with Custom Black leather & Suede interior w/custom made brushed aluminum accents, Skunk2 Springs, 20% tint, 50% tint on windshield, Custom made staggered Chrome 18" 2006 IS350 wheels with Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires, Greddy Evo full exhaust, Big brake kit w/ cross drilled rotors, APEXi Full digital Engine Management System, K&N CAI, REAL VIS Carbon Fiber hood (not ebay), Custom Install Stereo system, and more.

00 Lincoln LS V8, Blacked out everything, Sacchi S45 Wheels, etc.

AND MORE. Those are just a few. So for me to hop into a stock 4cyl civic feels weird.

I embrace it with open arms and money as a newbie to the honda scene but Hoping to do something super clean and fast.

Things I collect:
Women: unintentionally
Money: intentionally
Cars: deliberately

I will search before creating a new thread. I'm not new to the planet, just this site.

SRC770

I ordered some JDM black housing Headlights (not projector or halo) and some Blacked fog light kit I also ordered some XENON PLASMA Yellow 3500K bulbs for headlights and fogs.

My bud is going to Tint it up this weekend. 20% rear and 35% sides. (Legal in Atlanta)

I have some Si wheels that I am looking at from a bud, but I am unsure where I wish to go wheel wise...

My other bud has some Sparco seats, I'm waiting on his price.

I guess so far my plan is to lower it, Convert to 4 wheel Disc, Intake manifold, CAI, "A Quiet performance exhaust" that doesnt make it lose backpressure, Tune ECU, Wheels, Tires, Turbo kit, possibly a midnightblue/black flip-flop paint job and matching interior, and whatever else I cant live without... lol

This is a prelim list and is subject to change without notice. :D

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean ass car dude, can't wait to see where u go with it.

BoiiD

very clean..i have similar plans with my car.. its the same style same year also..ima keep posted on ur build and good luck =)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaaaaan!!
welcome bro
and i would stay with that, it's rather difficult to
find a 6th in good/non-ricer condition..
my suggestion: auto to manual swap :thumbs up

Last edited:

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this its stupid to sell a car that clean with maitence records and all just to get a manual just do the auto to manual swap it really isnt that hard.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree emerican knows what he's talking about, especially if you already have some experience with cars