sup

Alarm Guru

ill make this short n sweet names will. im 28, from VA but live in FL now. drive a 91 civic sedan, itll be boosted in about 4 weeks, its a stout ass 2.0 already making 187whp/162tq. ummmmm yea thats it. o paint in feb.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice man, and welcome! Post pics of that beast to be!

emerican

Registered VIP
Welcome to the site
Post up some pics and the whole mod list on your ride.
Also if you need anything or have any questions feel free to pm me or any other mod.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, welcome to the site! Post up some pics of this thing lol

Alarm Guru

yea i didnt really feel like typing earlier. ive been in the game for about 10 years now and ive owned 6 civics, a gsr teg, an accord and a prelude. my car is by no means pretty yet but its getting there slowly, it should be fine after paint n body.

Ported head
ferrera dual valvesprings and tit retainers (entire head was rebuilt and valves are custom)
head is shaved to the point that i cant blow a head gasket or its done
JDM b20b with 9.6:1 pistons and the head is a P8R (vtec sized valves)
skunk2 pro s coilovers
rota gt3's (trying to trade those off locally)
DA front and rear brakes
wicked tuning rear camber kit
Revo technica front camber arms
blox rear LCAS
del sol front seats
GSR cluster
JDM b16 tranny
GSR center console
ARP headstuds & rodbolts
gsr exhaust manifold
ebay short ram
battery relocated to trunk
vision afpr
rc 310's

thats all i can remember now

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! Never seen a red intake mani before. But hey if you like it that's what's up!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: and nice progress. Can't wait to see progress of boost and videos.

Alarm Guru

187whp on stock cams and 9.6:1?
from what my machinist says its at minimum 10.6:1 because of how much he chopped off the head. i am going to upgrade the cams to crower 404s. i bought a EK4 Sir steering wheel but it wont work unless i change out the column which i will be doing if i cant sell it in a week. thanks for all of the love guys im just trying to get her clean. i shall be slamming it so to say when i put my new fenders on and get the car back from paint. one of my fenders got screwed when my wheel came off. (long story) lol

im from pensacola unix but alot of my friends from VA live on your side, my friend DEV is an indian guy with an EF hatch with a jdm b16LSD and a riced out eclipse that was in 2fast2furious. you may know him.

Alarm Guru

do you know how much it was milled down? what headgasket?
i don't know exactly how much it was milled because originally it was not about higher compression, it was about me fixing my blown head gasket. he sent it thru his machine 6 time and i witnessed that myself. some two layer head gasket that he gets for people that want to run higher compression