supercharged gsr

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im buying a jrsc with a 10llb pulley for my integra gsr, i am just wondering what kinda of numbers i would be putting out and 1/4 mile times with this on a stock motor.

then with a vafc, cai, headers and exausht.... anybody with some knowledge of supercharged hondas plz lemme know =)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there was a supercharged civic with a b16a2 (i think) from germany hitting a 13.5, but i don't know his mods. so i would expect at least low 14's or better...just an estimate though. theres a lot of variables in drag racing...jrsc says 58more hp to give you an idea, post the info when you get it on :thumbs up

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda has a supercharged GSR in his 5th gen hatchback....:what: maybe close to there...i dunno.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i think i'll be somewhere around there.... long way to mid 13's though... thats where i want to be. =//

singleslamer

5+ Year Member
805-679-7019 jackson racings phone number ask for their tech dept at 10 lbs of boost youll get more than 58 hp i ll guarantee that

oscarmayer

5+ Year Member
mid 13's. the volume of a JSCR is not that much compaired to a nice turbo and thus will not yeild as much power gains. for autocross and low end grunt it's awesome, but for drag it's ot the ideal solution.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no idea but I can't wait to see it.

Black Sheep Performance

5+ Year Member
We've dyno'd a couple supercharged GS-R's here at the shop, they usually put down approximately 185 - 195 horsepower with intake, header and exhaust. That was with the 6lb. pulley.

You can expect over 200 horsepower with more boost I'm sure.