Supercharger For Sale !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1boy95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hello everyone. Ight up for sell I have a JRSC for sell. This goes on my 95 civic with a D16Z6. The supercharger is in very good condition. Ive had no problems with it since Ive had the car. Also remember they dont make these anymore so you cant just go to JR and order it. The reason I am selling it is because I am wanting to turbo my car for christmas, not because there is something wrong with it. I have loved this supercharger, it has instant excelleration, so no waiting for boost to build up. It also sounds SWEET ! when you get on it. Who ever the buyer is, you will get everything you need and everything that comes with the kit. Everything Im selling includes the supercharger, 5psi pulley ( which is stock pulley ), MAP sensor ( the MAP Controller Circuit fits 94-01 All ACura Integra GS,RS,LS,GSR,Type-R... 92-00 All Honda Civic CX,DX,LX,EX,SI ), 2 belts ( 1 used, 1 brand new ), oil catch can, belt tensioner and a lot of the other things with the kit that I cant name off the top of my head. I also have the instuctions on installing the supercharger and installing the MAP Controller Circuit which you will see in the pics. below. This is a very serious sale so Im wanting very serious offers. Im not sure of the price yet but if your very serious about buying then you can PM me with any questions you need or price offering you have.

Thanks Jacob,

video of the supercharger gitting it.lol ( my MPH starts sticking towards the end )

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you didnt list a price. sick little kit though :thumbs up. do you know what kind of power it put down?

*edit*
and lol @ NEU PEE

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale bump for you op

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no im not sure of the power. but it beat a B20
lol that's pretty vague. a lot of things can beat a b20. actually anything with more power than a b20 can beat a b20 if the chassis' are about the same :lol:

just fukin with you. bump

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would like to have it.. not bad on price but no money here =/

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for a nice s/c but thats a cluster f**k of an engine bay :*(

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just wondering what does cluster f**k mean ? lol
He is referring to the crap load of wires and vacuum tubing (basically a sight that resembles controlled chaos) which resides under your hood.

Once again, bump for you and the jrsc. I have the same set-up on my y8, but with the 7psi pulley. I love it.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clusterfuck;
Traditionally/originally of military origin.

Today, however, "clusterfuck" is commonly used to descriptively generalize any situation with a large scale of disarray.

in a nutshell, clean up your engine bay with a wire/tube tuck..

bump for your jrsc tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.