superhead's super-slow wagovan build

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm, well I've got 14s on the wagon now, the ls meshies on my EK are 15s, and the original wagon wheels are 13s... I could do an awesome combo lol

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I need a drop bad. I hate my ride height (not to mention the crazy gap). The red coupe I sold was scraping frame (not really) so when i'm in this I feel like im in a monster truck. But, i'm going to be swapping everything out soon enough anyway so I feel like it'll just be a waste of money. Even for a simple used spring swap off a craigs sell or something which I nearly did a few months back.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need a drop bad. I hate my ride height (not to mention the crazy gap). The red coupe I sold was scraping frame (not really) so when i'm in this I feel like im in a monster truck. But, i'm going to be swapping everything out soon enough anyway so I feel like it'll just be a waste of money. Even for a simple used spring swap off a craigs sell or something which I nearly did a few months back.

My car has major 4x4 status. I just really can't afford coilovers at the moment :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks. I was pretty lucky to snag such a clean one. I kinda wish the hood bra was an OEM one, but at the same time it seems all the OEM EF/EE hood bras I've seen have a problem with sagging and wrinkling up.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Dang, no civic logo on it then huh? That's what i want to find at some point when i'm ready to drop a few bucks on "bling". And a roof rack =)

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hehe... anyway, back on topic. I think I might eventually want to put the wagon on air. I love the wagons in that since they're not done as often, I feel like I have more freedom in modifying it. Air wouldn't be for a while though if I decided to go that route. There's a sweet Civic Wagon on bags and salad-shooters, but the pic is blocked at work. If you just google "civic wagon sawblades" it should be the very first one that comes up. It's two-tone blue and gray and I think it looks amazing.

Edit: Found another pic

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I love me some wagon, but those rims have got to go! Paint isn't doing anything for me either. But you're right, it's a car that gets no love so you're pretty much free to go nuts on it with out too much hate.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love me some wagon, but those rims have got to go! Paint isn't doing anything for me either. But you're right, it's a car that gets no love so you're pretty much free to go nuts on it with out too much hate.
The paint is actually stock, along with pretty much the rest of the interior. That's actually a true JDM Civic Beagle, so RHD and everything.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
JDM doesn't always mean it should stay as is. This is a perfect example of that in my book. RHD cool, paint not cool. I don't care where the car is from! LOL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt even notice the paint cuz i love the wheels so much but goddamn that paint is hideous!

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kinda dig the retro vibe. I probably wouldn't ever paint mine that color though.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bags are cool but meh, static all day. glad to see you got your running issues fixed. in for more on this one.

go wagon go

not quite the same but i had the inspector gadget theme in my head lol