SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS this winter...introducing my winter beater

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
here is my 89 hatchiterus. got it stock with a big ass dent in the pass 1/4, and spray painted flat black. but it has a jdmb16. just after i got it i dumped it and threw it on a set of 15in konig traffic that were red and whit3... then i stripped the interior. no more tar no more plastic (exept for the dash and door panels). threw in some ep3 seat and painted it all black. the 1/4 panel i didnt think was so bad when i got it once i started. once i got into it was worse than i thought and didnt want to do a whole new 1/4 so i did a cheap widebody....
i think after this winter im ganna continue it as a hoodride
the day i got it

about a week later

about about a month later as it sits

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool.

support our troops.

i leave jan 25th for the USMC

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the famous sticker looks illi.....i have one on my car too.....and hell yeah support our troops

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice license plate lol, thats a pretty sick winter beater man :thumbs up

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woh your in oregon? where at man? and i like the rear flares

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
woh your in oregon? where at man? and i like the rear flares
ya out in gresham. i did the rear flare to fix the damaged 1/4 on the pass. side. it was worse than i thought. ganna do the front flares soon. just finished my new sig

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya out in gresham. i did the rear flare to fix the damaged 1/4 on the pass. side. it was worse than i thought. ganna do the front flares soon. just finished my new sig
s**t pm me some time, im in portland, got 2 buddies in gresham, 3 in portland and a few others. chill with us when we drive from time to time. im thinking of the flares as well, i always liked them

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree... i would even leave it like that.... and not do the front... gives it a different look....