SW Meet Talks....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL its not hard to get to tuscon, you take the 10 and thats about it. i have no idea where suprise is though

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
lol I'm sure I could get to Tucson no prob, not sure about the park though.

HuhDuh

Honda n00b
5+ Year Member
Y0 sweet, just take the 101 south to the 10 towards tuscon.. don't blink though, you might miss the exit for tucson

Lin.. WTF? no Vegas Love?!

Damion25

5+ Year Member
so where going to CO or am i lost????

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
The 29th at Reid Park. I believe 3pm is the meet. I'll let you know if it changes.

Is anyone from here going?

HuhDuh

Honda n00b
5+ Year Member
Sweetducklet8 said:
The 29th at Reid Park. I believe 3pm is the meet. I'll let you know if it changes.

Is anyone from here going?
Ummmm the 29th? that's the NFL Draft.. im going to have to take a rain check.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to go to Tucson every weekend down to UofA. Really easy to get there. Hmmm 29th....i dunno if ill be able to make that cuz i just started my job at honda and i dont wanna already be callin out. :( Its already to effin hot. People should start just goin to Ramiros on 43rd Ave and Bell. A BUNCH of people are always there Fri. and Sat nights. Ill be there 2night.

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
a bunch of people from azht.net are going...I'm planning on going too. Just thought I'd let all of you know the time and place in case you wanted to meet up too.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweetducklet8 said:
a bunch of people from azht.net are going...I'm planning on going too. Just thought I'd let all of you know the time and place in case you wanted to meet up too.
yea i know, i signed up as slowsi since someone already had slowhatch. wondering if anybody from cc was going

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
I see that you signed up! =)

not sure if anyone from here is going though. everyone seems to be busy that weekend.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there used to be hella more vegas members on here that i know of, theres at least 5 or 6

well if anyone is going to lake havaus city az for memorial day weekend me and some of my other nor cal homies will be out there camping at the kreggy wash and drankin beeer

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
most likely I'll be there...lake havasu, that is...except I'll be w/ the parental units..oh well..one day all of their great toys will be mine..haha j/k =)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whens memorial day?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member