swap is done (56k might be safe)

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so how did the exhaust work out for you? what kind of header did you use? gsr cat? did you have to extend the exhaust to fill a few inches?

99_CiViC

it's a way of life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so how did the exhaust work out for you? what kind of header did you use? gsr cat? did you have to extend the exhaust to fill a few inches?
right now i got the dc 4 to 1 header...yup i had to get the exhaust extended and the flange flipped...and .i'm using my civic cat...

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
*your car jumps to top three on club civic* so glad to see your engine bay painted, love seeing clean s**t

99_CiViC

it's a way of life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*your car jumps to top three on club civic* so glad to see your engine bay painted, love seeing clean s**t
thanks...i figure since the motor is out i mind as well take it another step and paint the bay also...i'm glad i did it looks alot different...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I decided you needed a new sig, the old one just wasn't doing your car justice

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was gonna get those mirrors since everyone got the Power folders but they remind me of the F-1 to much but nice swap that's my next plan after i get this hatch but i can't decide between H or B16. Is that a type r LS/Vtec or just b16 and is it OBD2 and does it pass emissions?

99_CiViC

it's a way of life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna get those mirrors since everyone got the Power folders but they remind me of the F-1 to much but nice swap that's my next plan after i get this hatch but i can't decide between H or B16. Is that a type r LS/Vtec or just b16 and is it OBD2 and does it pass emissions?
thanks, it's a OBD2 b18c1 and yes it pass emissions...