Swap mounting issues...PICS INSIDE

HybridKyle

5+ Year Member
I am trying to put my B16A into a 93 Civic LX. Now, on the motor itself the drivers side motor mount bracket is the 2 hole one, from the Del Sol DOHC VTEC/99-00 Civic Si... With this bracket I should be using the stock D-series black motor mount...? Right? The holes are slightly off... The motor came out of a 99 Civic, and to swap into that chasis you have to use the DelSol/Si bracket...... So anyways, need some help, what am I overlooking here??

younggun16

Registered b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buy some new motor mounts....

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do believe that you want to use the driver/passenger and rear mount from your car and the T bracket from a 94-00 integra.
Maybe you get the bracket that attaches to the motor from an integra also, I think thats the case.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't know what the problem is with yours, but I have a gsr 2 bolt driver side mount in mine and I have a civic one off my d15b7 on it now, and had another one on it before, but maybe the b16 one is different than a gsr bracket. even though they are both 2 bolt.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know what the problem is with yours, you have a 90-93 DA teg driver mount on yours since your front hole isn't threaded, there is a stud that comes out of those older cars mounts that has a nut that comes from the bottom, so you'll need a new mount regardless.

HybridKyle

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the responses... I'll try to find a GSR bracket, but I haven't had any luck so far!!

I will probably have to get them side by side, to be able to tell the difference. But as of now...still looking.

Anyone have an Integra one they can put a tape measure across so I can compare to my current one??

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You could use a 3 bolt Ls one, but you would need another mount. I'd just try to get a b16/gsr engine bracket.