swaps in south florida

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
hi im wondering who does decent swaps im in the palm beach area im lookin for anything from palm beach to miami and possibly even north to orlando the closer the better

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
o if anyone has heard of import palace and knows what is goin on with them let me know that was where i was suppose to go

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got someone who could do the swap for depending on what you want to swap. he's name is josh and lives in sebring florida. south of orlando. does swaps for decent prices.

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
get me some prices on a few swaps like h22 gsr ls by the way its going into a 92 civic hatch and i want ac ask him about a type r too

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off i need to know that you're serious about this and not just bullshiting cuz i don't want josh to be thinking the wrong way about me. me telling him i have a swap for him and then you never fork up the money i don't want to lose my connection with him giving me cheap swaps.

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
i wouldnt be on here if i wasnt serious i will be doing the swap around the end of the month guaranteed

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
i wont guarantee i will do it with him if thats what you meant it depends on his prices if hes reasonable then yes i am seriously going to go to him

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well then you should probbly have WHICH swap your actually gonna do in mind then....because your last post you mentioned just about every swap imaginable...do you have a motor yet? the money? you gotta give the guy a little more info then just "im gonna swap"

:thumbs up

grncoupe98

5+ Year Member
well its prob gsr or h22 i only asked about the others because he said the guys cheap i mean if i can get a type r for a decent price then.......i mean i got a guy in lauderdale willing to do a h22 for 4500 but i found another guy like 10 min away who will do the whole swap with ac for 3500 but your right i should give him more info so lets just limit it to gsr or h22

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, so your looking for someone to SELL YOU a motor and THEN install it ?? i thought you already had a motor, and was just looking for someone to swap it in for you....this guys friend might not have any motors to sell you, he might just know how to install a motor....

anyways, yeah, those are things you should def specify ;)

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so you want ac compatible and you want to swap a gsr or h22 into a 92 hatch. i'll give you some prices by thrus. cuz i see him on weds. nights ok man. i'll let you know if he happens to have one of those motors if not how much just to swap it in.

smokedb18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
grncoupe98 said:
ok thanx man
Hey man i got a full type r swap for sale... less than 26K miles....lsd tranny ....$1000 dollars extra installed in pembroke pines ..holla at me ...bjgordon26@hotmail.com

smokedb18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh by the way i have the air conditioning too with the right mounting bracket...lemme know please i want to get rid of this motor as soon as possible

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still trying to get in contact with josh man. sorry i didn't see him weds. night.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah sorry man he says he can't do it unless you want him to do it where he works but then he'll have to charge you what the shop charges for a swap which is quite expensive. your best bet is llooking for someone else cuz he's not doing swaps for people right now just at work. i'm sure you can find someone else for cheaper. once again sorry for teh late response.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't know if he has any tranny's but i'll ask alright