sway bars and subframe braces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking for sways and braces for a 95 ex. Trying to weave in and out of downtown traffic easier. :twisted:

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since ur weaving n traffic like a moron..... were not gonna tell u.....

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually it's because the slow asshoIes don't move over to their lane. I'm guessing u also jump to such conclusions like Texas is the biggest state, Tony romo is a good qb and big screens are fully permeable.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually it's because the slow asshoIes don't move over to their lane. I'm guessing u also jump to such conclusions like Texas is the biggest state, Tony romo is a good qb and big screens are fully permeable.
what? lol

search ASR products

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k YOU ASS HOLE, I KNOW ALASKA IS THE BIGGEST STATE, TONY ROMO SUCKS BALLS, AND I HAVE A LCD TV, AS FOR YOU.....

http://lajaymz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/f**k-you.jpg
Indy_Civic: (should get)+ 1 INFRACTION,(has) + 1 PERSON WHO HATES YOU, AND(gets) -1 LIFE

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as for asr they're decent but I'm not looking for new or else I'll just check out fleabay. I know there's deals for gsr's and others out there, I just need to wait on em

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have some OEM front and rear sway bars from a LS if you are interested? Also have some Cusco CF front and rear strut bars and a JIC CF rear strut bar

Status
Not open for further replies.