swimming pool water?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok now as summer is rolling around, how do you guys who have pools or are getting a pool getting it filled up? i have well water so i cant just drag the hose over and go to town. i used to do that in baltimore and we used all the nieghbors hoses...11 hoses in this pool! lol

but yea whats the best way to get it filled up? im assuming getting a water delivery service but i want to know what you guys pay for water delivery? this is my first pool that i have to do this with so im just trying to get some answers. thanx

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hose water, then when filled check the chemical balance and accordingly add whatever

1992_HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How big is this pool?? You can either use the house water and fill from a hoes which takes reallllly long. Or you can get a tanker truck come and fill it up really quick and they dont cost that much, it will probably end up being the same price as using house water and 100xs faster.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if u have a well, it wont cost him anymore then he is paying now

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, well water is fine and the cheapest route

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Fire Department

LOL

but i cant use the well guys...it contains a whole lot of lime and it will take 2 weeks at the pressure we have..

plus. it will dry up man.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
truck is gonna run u $150+ i am thinking though

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
LOL

but i cant use the well guys...it contains a whole lot of lime and it will take 2 weeks at the pressure we have..

plus. it will dry up man.
No dude seriously, some Fire Dept.'s will come and fill up your pool. Just call and ask ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
No dude seriously, some Fire Dept.'s will come and fill up your pool. Just call and ask ;)

yea, tell them u will make a donation or something

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
That's how we used to do it.

Now we fill up from our well...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL...I love that sig.

And the fd will really fill it up? lol...cool...do they use high pressure hoses? lol

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yaaa man call up the fire dept.....they filled ours up we got a 46 ft long pool 4-12 ft deep n 22 ft wide.....was reallly easy n i didnt need to do nothin/jus let them do all the work....only thing that sux is the water came out a lil brown took a while for it to clear up

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but see. the nearest hydrant is like a mile away....seriously

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when we filled ours for the first time, we had a water delivery service come and fill it up. now we just let the hose run.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Find immigrant labor to carry water.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Have you ever seen the color of the water that comes out of some of those trucks. Most of the time it's a discolored and s**t and there's stuff in there. I'd just call a water delivery service.