T-Mo's '90 Std Hatch

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a few updates of my Project Civic. My next thing to do is lower it, get the body work done, and paint it. Hopefully done by my b-day (March 20th) After that I will do my swap. Still deciding on what I want to do.

I went from:

To this:

I took the GSr's off and put them on our red civic (which I will have pics of soon also). Now I am rolling on some Si's. I got an exhaust (w/ a silencer) put on it because mines had a hole in it and I couldn't pass emissions. I got some Si seats from a 88/89?? that took me some work to put in, but they in!! I also changed out the center taillight pc and put a new pass. side door on it..

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower that hoe.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that thing has really come along since when you first got it ... i remember the vinyl ... looks a lot better now!

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, will look even better after the drop :mrgreen:

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks awesome! You about to go off roadin soon? lol.. drop it, get bumpers painted and it'd be even hotter. Really nice ride! What color you painting it? I just put racing seats in my car.. not an easy task still gotta figure suttin out for the rear part of the brackets.. Nice car tho i like it a lot. si rims look way better then the GSR's now that ive seen them both.. Paint some interior peices..Will brighten up the inside a lot..is that the teg console??

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those Si wheels look better than the GSR's IMO. Coming along nicely though.

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DROP THAT b***h!!! I am going to drop mine as soon as we move back to the Northwest. But for the trip, I need the stock shocks for the load I am going to have in it.
But then, I'M GONNA DROP THAT b***h!!!
:twisted:

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks very good...better than when u first started....makes me miss my 3 previous hatchies....BTW...how's the air up there :shock:

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hate to follow the crowd so much but... DROP THAT b***h

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanls to the replies everyone. FINALLY, I have have just had my vehicle lowered. I bought neuspeed race spings (2.25" fr 2" r) I love it already. Not bouncy at all. I also began to do the body work on my car. I have gotten all of the dents and dings out. Enough of the babble, on with the pics.

the front was way higher than it looks here. Its parked on a slant. This is before

Another before pic

After the drop

I should've shaved the memblem, wasn't thinking :?

dude broke my molding on this side but, no more dents, so i am happy

the flexible dents on the top are gone

Well folks, that's it for now. No more pics until I get it painted and get an alignment. Hopefully next week :-D

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what struts you got ... i have neuspeed race on my 94 accord and i was ridin em on the stock shocks for like a week and it rode like s**t so i got tokico illuminas and now its cherry.

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Engine wise I will be doing a simple swap. Maybe a ZC (like the other civic we have) or another D series. I probably won't be doing any racing in this. I am suppose to be rebuilding my Prelude engine. So I will probably put more money into the Prelude than the civic. Although I spent more than 10X what I paid for the civic back in the day. $150.

Still on stock struts for now, because the guy that had it before me had them replaced before. So far so good. No bouncing or anything. I will go with them for now until I can come up on some more good deals. Seems like patience is working out for me, money wise.

89D16a6

Banned
nice t-mo thats what color my project hatch was before it was painted black now im just goin crazy with flat black primer but besides that yours looks fierce now that its lowered but keep up the good work laterz..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like your on the right track...

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
t-mo t-mo word im gonna steel your car if it looks good with the new paint job :suprise: =) :lol: :D

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ho ho yeah....thats what im talking about. what you planning on swapping that motor?