t1r lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

em2suprcivc

5+ Year Member
t1r lugs (pics up)

I have a set of t1r lugs for sale for 4 lug setups. They are purple and BRAND NEW. Never mounted. I'm takin a loss sellin so cheap but I need to move them fast. Pics will be up tonight. 16 total-12 lugs and 4 matching lug locks. Asking 60 shipped plus 3% paypal fees

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:nopics:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Uggh!! I want some purple T1R's!! But you having only 14 posts kinda scares me.. :/

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k, i'm shopping for these RIGHT NOW, have the money ready to purchase, but i too am worried about your low post count.

em2suprcivc

5+ Year Member
to DarkCreep and LowNSlow, would it make things any better if I took pictures of them with my username, or pictures of them next to my car?? I'm legit. The low post count is simply cuz this is more of a 6th, 5th etc gen forum and i have a 7th gen. Hence the higher post counts on civicforums and 7thgenhonda. If I can get a receipt of purchase, ill post that up too. Just gotta dig it out of my huge pile of receipts from the holidays. I'm legit, thats all i can say. I know theres a few ppl on here who ive bought from, it would be nice to get a vouch from them. Either way, you wont be wronged

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We appreciate your honesty but pics with your name dont help that much.

If LowNslow wants them, give them to her first. I have other priorities besides these sexy ass lug nutz.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can vouch for these lugs, I have the same ones on my car and never regret getting them.

If you have an ebay account, post your username so people can see the feedback. Its the easiest way IMO :thumbs up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These would look SO NICE on my car. Too bad Im broke.. :(

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member