tail light tint

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rolakers said:
I have aftermarket taillights on now, but I wanna smoke my stock ones and put those back on. If a cop says something I have a back-up. .
smoke your aftermarkets that way if you get a fix it ticket you know your stocks are dot approved and can use those.

When i got my fix it ticket for those tails, i traded another guy on accordtuner for his stock tails.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sprayed my tails all red on my coupe when I first bought it in 00 and when I got tired I just took some paint thinner to it. Didn't damage the tails at all.

HcOiNvDiAc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just bought some 5% tint film on a clearance rack for 3 dollars at advanced auto parts ...lol...so i guess i will try it out tomorrow and see probally not very durable though...oh well for 3 dollars its worth a shot..lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16EJ1 said:
I sprayed my tails all red on my coupe when I first bought it in 00 and when I got tired I just took some paint thinner to it. Didn't damage the tails at all.
i sanded mine so the s**t would stick good so it woulda looked like ass if i paint thinnered em

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use Testor's transparent black tint.
also, all of the adds at the bottom of these pages are based on keywords in our posts and the topic.

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
use Testor's transparent black tint.
also, all of the adds at the bottom of these pages are based on keywords in our posts and the topic.
That makes sense cuz somehow they always relate to the topic, I found that kind of creepy

guerra

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I have that VHT niteshades stuff. I just did one coat for now.. gonna do more when i get out of work. But on one light theres a sport were i guess a little more built up and it formed a little black drip. I dont have any paint thinner, i was just wondering what else I could use to get some of that off. Thanks in advance

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i bought my niteshades from ebay.....ive had it on for about 6 months and no tickets yet.....

Ryrie

5+ Year Member
In scotland you could buy a tin of special black spray, I am not 100% sure the name of it but this spray is good, I covered both of my tail lights with it before It got smashed.