Tail lights question

bones420

5+ Year Member
I'm thinking about installing these, they aren,t too ricey are they?

opinions please!!!!!!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Let me shed some light on his response. I believe it was sarcasm. Yes they are rice. If you like them, go ahead. Personally. Even if they were not considered rice. A tail light with a blacked out housing like that would look like ass on a green car like yours.

Crewdog180

*6th Gen. Freak*
5+ Year Member
Rice, keep em stock man! There from ebay to....Right???

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the thing about cheap knock off tails...they will probably start to leak on you, then fog up. then stuff will get inside then over time they will look even more shitty

baron340

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've got em.. they look fine.. never fogged up. i like mine, if you like them go for it. eff anyone else who says otherwise.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got some chrome ones, but wish I had these, but might black them out myself, but never had a fogging up issue. Of course if they do start fogging up dry them out and silicone them up simple as that.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And no their not ricey man, people seem to have an issue with accepting different trends, if a couple of people say it's rice dude, then one after the other guy joins in on that bs.

baron340

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eh.. now.. some of the aftermarket tails are really ricey. the black ones and some of the ones for the 04-05 are pretty clean looking.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Whether its rice or not, I think that black housing tail lights are going to look like hell on a green car.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If your car was black, I would say go for it.. but I'm not sure how nice it'll look on a green car.

mp01vic

5+ Year Member
I had mine tinted black. I personally don't mind those tails tho. If you're good at photoshop, take a picture of your car from the angle that they took pictures of the tails, and then photoshop them on your car. See for yourself if you like them or not. That way, in case you dont end up liking them, you won't get stuck with tails you possibly can't return.