20+ Year Member
i like the shaved moldings, tint and red/clears though :lol:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, me too but the wheels are a no no! =)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it except for the red/clears.. oh well.. hey todd, my friend took his srt4 to the track today.. 13.8 w/ just intake..O_O [end threadjack]

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
neojen said:
hey todd, my friend took his srt4 to the track today.. 13.8 w/ just intake..O_O [end threadjack]
now that's what i'm talkin bout 8)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
now that's what i'm talkin bout 8)
yeah, Im jealous.. my cars are sloooow.. but I dont need any tickets, hehe.. I almost didnt believe it when he said a high 13, but he showed me the slip.. =)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet... now get some amber corners and some rims :thumbs up

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good. raise it some in the front. and i think the red rims will look tight. i know some one with a white 01 that has those and it looks pretty good but def get cf hood to go it makes it better.

EG HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the way that red looks on my car..thanks for the photo shop..the reason why my back is kinda high is cuz my piping is resting over top of my control arm so i gotta have the piping re ran......but yea i want a cf hood and and hatch..idk bout the hatch tho..alot of money for not alot of cf..plus if i get re ended im fuked..well thanks for the relipes..i apprecate it...heres some more new pics..better ones

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice but how does it ride? and how do you get into parking lots or up ramps... dont you scrape constantly? :2confused

EG HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its rides good..its jus pretty bouncy in the back tho but i guess its cuz i dont have any weight in the back end or somthin...any one no how i can make it less boucny? i have my illuminas on level 5 and its still boucny...i havent gone into any parkin lots yet..ive only had my car this low for like 2 days

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
raising it isnt gonna makeit less bouncy.get shocks that are meant for a drop like that, oem cant take that abuse