Tampa's Sleeper

rangerspencer

Slapping people all day
5+ Year Member
I live in the Tampa Bay area. Been around for a bit, figured I would post up on the forum. See you in the streets:twisted:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks sick, have u caught them VW gang that like to say honk if u want to loose? they spell it in colord tap on thir cars, ive caught up w/ em twice driving back from tampa..

Clean civic for sure though

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fro real? its like 3 jettas and a golf everytime i find em, the funny s**t is they video tape it, and in my stock Ej1 auto..i beat the golf and a jetta, but they traffic surf at like 90 or so, on I4 headed towards kissimmee

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good bro. Rocking a license plate from jdmups in south dakota for ya. Was at the meet in Ruskin last spring/summer. Actually its the meet from the photos with the girls. Dig that Sol that was there.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so what's under the hood of the fg? oh nice car but too much black going on though

rangerspencer

Slapping people all day
5+ Year Member
Looking good bro. Rocking a license plate from jdmups in south dakota for ya. Was at the meet in Ruskin last spring/summer. Actually its the meet from the photos with the girls. Dig that Sol that was there.
Thats awesome bro!!! We ahve grown alot since that show you went to.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. the hardly looks like a sleeper.
2. find new 'models'
3. your sig is too large and needs to be changed

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good from what I can tell

Welcome to the site

Can we see some engine bay pictures? and specs?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks like you spent too much of your bankroll on the car and resorted to some spray paint modding.