tan interior, options..

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
98 civic interior with tan interior so little options, i find it easier for other with the darker interior to match other parts, for example a simple black steering wheels matches but what about tan interior?

i was curious to see what others are doing with their tan interiors, what do you guys have going on with your tan interior?

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wraped my headliner,visors,doors,arm rest,and all of my pillars in black faux suede. also black mats it works for me.

insidiousperfor

5+ Year Member
I know what you mean wetcmonkey. I got a tan interior as well. I found a triple gauge pillar that comes in tan or light gray and it matches really well. Here's a picture. I still got to finish the gauge install.

Other than that I haven't done anything else to the interior. I've seen people put black type r style seats and black steering wheels with tan interiors and it doesn't look bad. I think the tan can give it a little bit of a luxury feel.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
i was curious to see what others are doing with their tan interiors, what do you guys have going on with your tan interior?

I painted mine haha anything black looks good with the tan in my opinion, so your options are really not as limited as you may think (unless of course you don't like the mix)

but painting and/or wrapping as lowlife stated makes things easier

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was going to get a type r black with red stitch but I dunno the tan is nice, I'm also keeping the color of the car green, but it's nice to get some ideas n see what others are doing thanks for the input I almost went wood grain steering wheel but that looked funky I was looking into putting integra tan seats though, does anyone know if that's been done?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure you can remove the dash, door panels, and other interior panels and paint them (not just a regular paint, but a more matte-looking paint to give it a "stock" look). I think I've seen people do it. Or you can wrap everything. It'd be a time-consuming job but it's another alternative. Or you can just buy black pieces and switch everything over. That would probably be a lot of money though lol.

And I hate tan interiors.. For some reason, they make me feel nauseated.